Ending Page

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun was accompanying Ten on his way home. He was not in the car, and Ten liked to walk on the cold night when there were not so many people strolling down the street.

They talked about college, graduation and the future.

The future frightened Ten, he was afraid of what he did not know, and even more so now that his future was totally uncertain. He imagined that by the time he finished college, he would live next to Jaehyun, in a house they had already planned, but now it seemed very far away.

He did not mind lying to himself, but lying to Jaehyun, who had always been his support for all those years, he felt terrible. Jaehyun in no life deserves what Ten is doing with it.

The younger one looked up at Jaehyun as he spoke, keeping the smile on his face. Ten felt that he loved Jaehyun, he could feel it when he was with him, hand in hand, together. But it was not like before, or was, and now he realized that this feeling was not the love he thought.

Everything was messed up in his mind. The feelings were all thrown in every corner, but right in the middle of the mess, there was Taeyong, it was the only thought that remained intact, unchanged, just getting more intense.

Being with Jaehyun, thinking of Taeyong, made things worse.

"Ten?" Jaehyun called to him, and finally he came back to real life. "Did you hear what I said? It's all right?"

"Oh sorry. I was wondering if I went well on the test today. It really worries me." Ten smiled faintly. "What did you ask?"

"Do not worry about school, I know you'll always do very well!" Jaehyun smiled, squeezing Ten's hand in his. "I asked if you noticed anything different in Taeyong?" Ten's heart stopped. "He's very worried these days, do not you think?"

Ten felt his heart tighten until it turned to dust, as if it were not enough to have to feel it every day in his own house, he would have to feel the same when he was with Jaehyun.

"I did not realize it, actually," Ten replied, trying to control himself. "We're hardly seeing each other, he's been late and I've been out too early."

Jaehyun nodded. "I understand."

After a few more minutes walking, they reached Ten's apartment.

"Taeyong is home?"

"I do not think so, he said he'd be back late today," Ten replied.

They were silent for a few minutes. The Thai did not know exactly what to do, everything had gone awry.

Suddenly, Jaehyun pulled him into his arms, pressing Ten to his chest, as if nothing could harm him. Jaehyun placed his hand on the back and hair of the lower one, hiding his face in his chest, making him look like a teddy bear. "Everything will be fine, Ten, do not worry. I'll always be here. "

Ten felt he was going to cry, but he seized the moment. He really loved Jaehyun, and would never do anything to hurt him. He rested his head on her chest, and felt the comfort of the embrace. He needed that.

"Thank you." Ten pulled away from Jaehyun. "I'm going in, come back safe."

"Okay." Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter