Hug Me

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been more than two weeks since he was at Jaehyun's house, but everything seemed to worsen for Ten. He never thought that going without Taeyong for so long would affect him that way.

Jaehyun was always a great person, doing everything to make him always comfortable. He managed to get distracted a bit during the time he was with Jaehyun in his apartment, they had a great time, but he just could not let Jaehyun touch him.

He could not get past kisses, and Ten felt worse about it. Jaehyun did not deserve this, but his boyfriend was understandable, as expected.

Ten really worried when he realized that Taeyong was not going to college. The two almost did not see each other, but the Thai realized that they were not simple mismatches, they studied on the same floor, time or other Ten would realize the absence of Taeyong.

He thought they were for personal reasons, however when he started missing three days in a row, Ten really cared. He asked Jaehyun, but he could not answer, and as for Doyoung, he did not have the guts.

 

After the last class was over, his keys fell on the floor of the classroom. It even looked like something wanted him to come to Taeyong. He stared at the key for a while, until he had the courage and took them off the floor. He was determined to go to the apartment.

He walked slowly, afraid to get up and find something he did not want to see. But from so much thinking and being a full head, he did not even notice when he was already standing in front of the building. He climbed the stairs hesitantly, and then finally stopped in front of his apartment door. He thought about hitting, but that apartment was still his, so there was no need.

He unlocked the door and hurried inside. The living room and kitchen were empty and silent.

As he stepped into the apartment, his heart throbbed like a madman. The Thai thought his heart would stop at any moment. He stopped in front of his room, and opened the door slowly. Taeyong was not inside either.

He checked every room, and there was no sign of Taeyong.

Ten returned to the living room, and at that moment the door opened and revealed the image of a Taeyong staring at him in surprise.

Ten looked Taeyong up and down, he looked fine. When he looked at the Korean's face, he wanted to cry. His eyes burned to see him after weeks.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong finally decided to ask. He locked the door, and approached Ten.

"Why are you missing class?" He asked in a worried tone, ignoring the other's question.

Taeyong left his pack on the couch. "I went to my parents' house. I decided to stay there for a while. I arrived now."

"Were you sick or something?"

Taeyong was silent, looking down at his feet. He did not want to talk about it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter