STARLIGHT

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The starlight made Taeyong's heart pound. They were beautiful.

Taeyong was going home after he left Jaehyun's house. For some reason, he felt good after clarifying things with his best friend. And after everything they talked about, Taeyong felt they would be friends for many years.

This was much harder than Taeyong imagined. Loving a person wears, but is satisfying. He had not even kissed Ten yet a lot had happened in the meantime.

Taeyong was not confused by what he felt, and now he was sure, but he could only remember Doyoung and how all this was going to be painful for both sides.

He sighed so deep and loud that some people around him looked at him in confusion.

In the middle of the road, he strayed to the bridge of the Han River, he needed to think and draw heavy thoughts from his head.

As he leaned against the cold iron of the bridge, he almost lay down on it, and continued to sigh, waiting for the solution of his problems to fall upon his head at that moment. He really wanted it.

The wind beat on his face and made him feel cold, he was not ready to go out at night.

On the one hand, he was relieved to make things clear to Jaehyun, he did not feel well hiding something important from his best friend, and as for Doyoung, it was all painful just to think of how he would get to know that he loved Ten .

He had to do this, but he was afraid of hurting who he should not.

His phone began to ring in his coat pocket, and he quickly dragged the green button and answered.

"Taeyong-ah, let's meet! Where are you?" Was Doyoung.

"I'm on the Han River bridge, but I can go up to y-"

"Wait for me, I'll be back in a few minutes!" And he hung up the phone, without even letting Taeyong answer.

In exactly twenty minutes, Doyoung appeared alongside Taeyong on the Han River Bridge. He also brought a cold coat for his boyfriend.

"I knew you were not prepared for the cold of the night." Doyoung handed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter