Two Lovers

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you okay with that?" Taeyong asked. He was thinking of not saying another word so he would not make it worse, but he had to do it.

Jaehyun was still crying turned towards the strand, with his back to Taeyong, he did not want his best friend to see him cry like that.

Taeyong does not regret having loved Ten, but he could not have done it with his best friend.

"Taeyong..." Jaehyun murmured.

Taeyong felt her heart break when she saw the traces of tears marking Jaehyun's face. He looked away in the same second, he could not face it without feeling guilty.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, his head downcast, his own feet. "I swear I did not want that to happen."

"Why are you apologizing?" Jaehyun asked. "This is not your fault."

Taeyong felt she was going to cry with Jaehyun.

Taeyong did not expect Jaehyun to be so shaken when he broke up with Ten. The older man knew how much Jaehyun loved Ten, loved him so much as to let him go if it made him happy, even if it meant his disgrace. Taeyong admired him.

When Ten had told her everything that had happened on the bridge, Taeyong tried to stand beside Ten and console him, but within seconds he was simply sitting in front of Jaehyun in his room, watching him cry painfully. He knows when Jaehyun loves him, and even seeing his best friend cry in front of him, he still could not give up on Ten.

"He deserved to be with you." Taeyong confessed his thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter