Make Me Love You

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: chapter, you are free to skip it if you want, it will not affect anything in the previous story! xoxo.

*

It was not difficult to be Taeyong's boyfriend, after everything they spent to be together, Ten would never complain about being Taeyong's boyfriend, and he would never regret it. He loved him, and that was enough.

But sometimes, Ten just wanted to get attention and be pampered all night. On Saturday nights, they were supposed to date and enjoy time alone, but Taeyong traded him for books and homework to study for the college exams.

The Thai was bored, and this was visible. He was watching Taeyong read and reread the same page for what seemed like hours.

Taeyong was sitting on the floor, concentrating on his book while Ten was lying on the floor, his head on his boyfriend's lap, trying to get Taeyong to notice him and forget the books anyway.

"You've read this book about three times, I do not think you need to read it again." Ten commented, annoyed.

"I need to study." Taeyong just answers that, and goes silent again.

"Why have a boyfriend if he does not pay attention to you? Can you answer that, Taeyong?"

"I need-"

"I know!" Ten interrupted, snorting irritably. Taeyong looked at him and smiled, Ten was really adorable. "I feel changed."

"I can not date the books, Ten, you do not have to feel that way."

"But if you could, I'd trade for sure."

Taeyong laughed again, and bent over to leave a kiss on her forehead. Ten smiled shyly but was still angry and was still thinking of a way to make Taeyong forget his studies and give him attention.

"Taeyong..." Ten called.

"Hm?"

"I want to have ."

Taeyong's breathing quickened with his heartbeat. Suddenly the room was hot and muffled. He took the book out of his eyes, and looked at Ten, the Thai kept a sly smile as he stared at him.

"Stop joking, Ten," he said in an ultimatum, not believing what he heard, but went back to reading his book.

Ten got up with a beak on his lips, and sat on Taeyong's lap, getting close to the boyfriend's face that was covered with the book.

"I want to have , hyung..." Ten laughed contentedly. He knew Taeyong loved it when Ten called him that way. The Korean spent days trying to make him call hyung, and now it was the first time he called him that.

Taeyong lowered the book again, and he knew that that smile of Ten meant that he had won. The Korean kept staring at his boyfriend's face, seriously, thinking about what he should do.

It was rare to want to have , once or twice Ten wanted to have for a month they were together, and even if Taeyong knew that this was just a play for him to pay attention to Ten, it worked.

Taeyong left the book beside her on the floor, and pushed Ten to the floor, standing over her boyfriend, startling him. He approached the gaping mouth of the Thai, and kissed him, running his tongue over her pink lips. His hands had already infiltrated under Ten's wide sweater, and traced paths in the curved waist.

"Taeyong!" Ten placed his hands on Taeyong's chest, stopping him. Even if his body was soft and warm, having was just an idea to get the Korean to pay attention to him. "I changed my mind. I do not want to have anymore."

"But you started it," Taeyong whined. "And you're already ." The older man ran his hand over Ten's pants, feeling his -like .

Ten sighed at the touch of the other, and took his hand so that he would not continue to massage it.

"I know, but it was before."

Taeyong narrowed his eyes, but did not give up on the idea. He ignored Ten, and kissed her boyfriend's neck, biting him, leaving a small red mark.

Ten sighed, feeling his body shiver and respond to Taeyong's encouragement, then returned to the child's face and kissed him, curling his tongue in the other's, taking all the breath that still remained in Ten.

As soon as they parted for air, Taeyong smiled to see Ten so delivered.

"Okay, I want to have ," Ten said and pulled Taeyong for another kiss.

The Korean smiled in the middle of the kiss, then pulled Ten's pants down, pulling her from his body to his underwear.

Taeyong's fingers went up her waist, belly until she reached Ten's pink and hard buttons, annoying him, being encouraged by the sighs and small moans of the other. The Korean continued to kiss, biting Ten's lips.

Taeyong's hands went down to Ten's hard , massaging him slowly. The Thai body shivered with the surge of pleasure, and ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter