Shady

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year and three months living together.

Suddenly, after that strange episode when they saw the movie, everything had gotten restless and tense.

They stopped talking, one word or another when they were going to bed or when they needed something. They did not go to college together anymore and tried to avoid each other.

Taeyong went on to leave more with Doyoung and Ten just got more engaged in his studies.

Over time they realized what was happening, and simply could not ignore it. It was starting to really bother, they were starting to really feel it.

Ten did not know how to feel when he saw Taeyong and Doyoung hugging near college when he came home. He did not know if he wanted to cry or run away, or go to them and separate them. He did not know what to feel or what to do. But he felt her heart squeeze and then break apart.

The Thai was starting to feel desperate when he felt that things between him and Jaehyun were no longer the same, and it was not Jaehyun's fault. It was Ten who was easily distracted when they were together, no longer felt like kissing him. He answered with monosyllables and once Jaehyun was annoyed by Ten being odd and not paying attention to the things they were talking about, always asking him to repeat.

It was the first time Taeyong saw Ten cry.

He came home quietly so that Ten would not bother him there. Before he could get into the room they shared, he heard a pained sniff coming from the bathroom. At first he thought it was Tesla doing pranks, but he realized that it was not an animal.

He stared at the crack in the door, Ten was leaning against the sink, his hands firmly holding the towel while his eyes were on the floor, they were red and swollen. Taeyong felt that she should have come to him and said something to him, hugging him, but that moment was only Ten's, it was not bad to cry, even if there was no apparent motive.

The Korean man could not stand the scene for a long time and went to the bedroom. He thought about it all night.

Taeyong thought a lot about everything that happened during the months that they lived together. He knew what it was about, and it seemed that Ten knew it too. They just did not want to believe what was really happening.

Taeyong wondered where he had gone wrong, when he let himself fall like that. And that did not just involve him and Ten. There was Jaehyun, his best friend, and Doyoung, who had been his boyfriend and his friend for a long time. That was enough reason for Ten to cry.

The Korean felt worse and worse when talking to Jaehyun, and he always told her how much he loved Ten and that he was an incredible person. He felt horrible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter