Farewell

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another morning. One more day.

Ten opened his eyes. The eyes were aching because of the light even though the curtains were closed, Taeyong still had not got up. He kept looking at the white ceiling, it was so white it gave a headache.

Automatically his head returned to the same thoughts of the previous night and to after that, the same pertinent thoughts that have taking to him the time in the last weeks. Everything was wrong somehow even if it did not seem like it, Ten knew it was wrong, but it was so hard to believe. He simply would like to go back to the beginning where nothing was so complicated and wrong.

He ran his hands over his eyes as soon as he heard the curtains being opened and the room being taken in the sunlight.

Ten looked for Taeyong in the bedroom, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, rolling his eyes on his cell phone, he typed in again and again, and the Thai immediately thought it was Doyoung. Who could it be an hour ago this morning but your boyfriend?

Even if he was not willing to get out of bed and not have the patience to go to college, he at least left the room and locked himself inside the bathroom so he would not have to see that stupid smile in Taeyong's mouth as he read the messages.

Taeyong locked his cell phone and threw himself back on the bed after Ten left the room, gave a long, weary sigh and thought about why everything was so difficult and painful.

He ended up traveling in his own thoughts, wondering when he'd stumbled. It was not his fault that they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter