marry me because you like my food even if it .

Marry Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“We accept the love we think we deserve.” 

-Stephen Chbosky

 

 

He tossed and turned in his bed until his hand grazed on something warm and soft. Alarmed, he quickly woke up only to find Dara on his bed... again.

 

Heaving a sigh, he sat himself up and messed his already chaotic hair. His gaze landed on her just as the older woman snored. 

 

"Dara." He found himself calling her name.

 

The woman didn't even stir. Instead, she snuggled closer to his blankets. Half of her face had been covered by the thick cloth. Honestly speaking, if the girl in front of him wasn't Dara, Jiyong would've thought it was cute. 

 

And then she sneezed. 

 

She sneezed on my ing sheets.

 

Yet the amused tilt of his lips said otherwise.

 

"Dara." He repeated. "Wake up."

 

She groaned, tilting her head away from the noise that was Jiyong. "Shut up." she mumbled sleepily. 

 

He let out an incredulous breath before he abruptly pulled the comforter away from her. The woman shivered as soon as the cold air hit her skin but she still looked like she had no intentions of waking up. Meanwhile, Jiyong's eyes unconsciously darted towards her bare legs. The sight almost making him choke on his spit.

 

"YAH! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BED!" he practically shrieked.

 

Dara moaned as she stretched her limbs, only emphasizing her lack of... ehem... clothing. Jiyong shielded his eyes, a scowl marring his face. At least she was wearing a shirt... but she still wasn't wearing a bra. 

 

What the is wrong with this woman?

 

He could hear shuffling on the bed and he pretended to busy himself by cleaning Dara's scattered clothes on the floor. Hold your there ladies, they didn't have . Dara just had a habit of making Jiyong's room hers ergo making it a mess too. He's been scolding her about this for years but the woman never listens. In the end, he just let her do what she wants since what he says always seem to come out off her ears like a flash. 

 

"Wake up, idiot, we have work." he grunted, picking off her bra from the floor with a grimace. 

 

She moaned again and it made a vein pop out on the side of Jiyong's neck. Can she cut it the out? Huffing, he was about to turn to her with a glare but then stopped when he saw her looking at him quietly. Jiyong blinked, looking back at her with the same questioning gaze. 

 

"Get up." he mumbled softly. 

 

Dara was snuggled on his pillow, her face half hidden but there was a small curl to her lips. "You look great." she said. 

 

Jiyong raised a brow and looked down at his pajamas with confusion before looking back at her with incredulity. He shook his head, messing his hair again as he strode towards his closet to get a hoodie for her. He turned back, eyes blank while hers looked obnoxiously hopeful. Without another word, he threw the hoodie directly at her face. Dara didn't say anything as she sat up. She didn't even remove the hoodie that continued to dangle on her head. 

 

"You're such a dickhead." she muffled, cursing as she finally took the hoodie. 

 

He shrugged as a chuckle slipped past his lips. "That's what you get when you don't listen." he ticked his tongue mockingly. 

 

"Oh?" From the corner of his eye, he saw her get up from the bed and walk over to him. She has yet to wear the hoodie and it made him tense when she stepped in front of him. "And what Kwon Jiyong commandment did I break so early in the morning?" Dara mused, smirking. 

 

Again, he flashed her another expressionless look. "I don't like saying hello to your s every time I wake up." 

 

Dara rolled her eyes. "They're body parts, Jiyong. What do I do... not have s?" she muttered unbelievingly. 

 

"Wear a bra!" he hissed, refusing to let his eyes drift lower from her face. 

 

"But it's uncomfortable when I sleep." she whined. 

 

"Not my problem." 

 

Dara glared at him. "What about you? I don't get my little briefs in a twist when I see your morning wood!" 

 

Now he really choked on his spit. "Excuse me?!" he yelled, hands drifting down and unconsciously covering his conscious crotch. 

 

"Yeah, I'm not a prude like you!" she spat. "I'm not scared of your !" 

 

Kwon Jiyong, still overwhelmed, was completely beside himself. "Get out of here!"

 

"What? Are you afraid of s, Jiyong?!" 

 

He really didn't know where this conversation was going and he really didn't want to find out. 

 

"Dara—"

 

She flashed him.

 

Sandara Park, only child of Park Sunmi and Park Wooyung, flashed her s at him. There was a challenging glint in her eyes while she held the ends of her shirt over her chin. She shuddered because of the cold but that didn't stop her from continuing to flash him. 

 

Jiyong was speechless. He wanted to look away. God knows how much he wanted to look away. He was practically begging him! Yet...

 

"W-What are y-you..."

 

Men are naturally paralyzed at the sight of ies. 

 

"Not so bad now, isn't it?" 

 

*BLINK*

 

She suddenly put her hand on a .

 

*BLINK* *BLINK*

 

She squeezed. 

 

"GET THE OUT OF HERE!!!!" 

 

Dara found Jiyong forcibly wearing his hoodie on her while he dragged her out his door. She hasn't said anything after his thundering yell and it made him feel more awkward and conscious. Jiyong was blushing—burning—hell, you could grill a steak with how much heat he's emitting. 

 

Unbeknownst to him, Dara was the same. Her entire face, up to her ears and neck, were splashed with tinges of pink and red. To think that the woman who just casually flashed her s had the audacity to flush like a little school girl. 

 

When they reached his front door, Jiyong was prepared to slam the door on her face when the woman found the little courage and dignity she had left. 

 

"My s aren't even that big." 

 

*SLAM*

 

 

Jiyong didn't eat breakfast with her and her mom today so he ate his cereal alone in his house. He also went to work alone in his car. His staff thought that Dara was sick today seeing how she wasn't beside him but then she saw the woman trudging towards the front entrance soon after. The whole building went into shock when they heard that Sandara Park had taken the bus. 

 

The bus.

 

Without Kwon Jiyong. 

 

They should've known that the end of the world was near. 

 

He wasn't trying to be inconspicuous about his bad mood. In fact, it looks like he's making everyone know that he's having a terrible day judging by the extremely sour look on his face. As he sat alone in his executive office, his eyes glanced towards the clock as a grunt escaped his lips. It was closing in on noon and Dara still hasn't dropped by his office. 

 

It's not like I want her here...

 

It's just that he's not used to not having her there. 

 

Usually during lunch, Dara comes up and they either go out for a bite to eat or she orders take-out. Dara had told him once to stop visiting him during lunch hour because 'it disturbs the force of her people'. In the executive office, there had always been a good Kwon and a bad Kwon. The good Kwon (or who Jiyong likes to call 'the obnoxiously obnoxious of all obnoxious people') was Kwon Dami, his older sister. He was thankful for the fact that she rarely stays in their HQ because she was the one who handles the international end of the business. 

 

And then there comes the bad Kwon which was unfortunately Kwon Jiyong. He wasn't bad per se. He doesn't necessarily fire anyone and everyone who makes the littlest mistakes. Jiyong doesn't actually do the firing. He lets the managers or the lower executives do the gritty part of the job. What got him the reputation was his aura. He always seemed to have this 'you can't sit with me' air to him that makes everyone literally not sit with him. They say it's because he rarely talks to anyone while some say he just has this natural displeasure towards everyone excluding Dara. 

 

Dara...

 

"Where the hell is she?" he grumbled to his intercom. 

 

There was a click on the other end and Chaerin answered a second later, "I think her floor is having a meeting right now." Chaerin didn't even have to guess twice on who the man was referring too. Usually, when Dara comes by for lunch, the girl gives Chaerin a portion too. His secretary's stomach was also asking where Sandara Park was. 

 

"A meeting?" he muttered unbelievingly, "At lunch?"

 

Chaerin couldn't help but chuckle at his absurdity. "Yes, Kwon master, people do meetings at lunch too." 

 

"Stop calling me Kwon master!" 

 

"I can't." she sighed whimsically. "Dara unnie pays me 20 000 won a year to say it." 

 

"20 000 won isn't even a lot." he hissed. 

 

She shrugged even though he couldn't see it. "Money's still money, Kwon master." 

 

"I'll pay you more to stop."

 

"I can't." he repeated. 

 

Chaerin could hear faint stomping from his office and she put her hand on her chin, just waiting for the man himself to come out. And a minute later, his doors flew open and out came an enraged Kwon Jiyong.

 

"And why the not?" 

 

She eyed him up and down as she crossed her arms and leaned back on her chair. "Because you didn't ask me cutely for it." she then stuck out her tongue. 

 

Jiyong shook his head, striding towards the elevator doors. "It's truly a wonder why I haven't fired you yet." she heard him say. 

 

Chaerin laughed. "Where are you going, Kwon boss?" She wasn't only paid to call him a master. She was actually tasked to call him a bunch of nicknames. Dara even gave her a list of all of them!

 

Before the elevator doors would close, Jiyong—out of annoyance—yelled, "To get that idiot woman!" 

 

 

"I still think that a space costume party is stupid." 

 

"Well you can go shove your opinion up your , how about that?" 

 

"EXCUSE ME?" 

 

Dara sighed as she watched her floor staff argue to no end. They've been in the meeting room for a solid 3 hours already with no breaks. Dara surely thought that she was about to pee herself a second ago but then someone brought up good party ideas so her pee just went back to her body. Gross? Well it happened so what are you gonna do? 

 

She cringed when the shouting grew louder. "Guys..."

 

The meeting started off normal and professional. They were discussing budgets, the month's goal, some news about minor changes in the company's system, and all that stuff. Dara, being the peppy girl that she naturally was, didn't want the meeting to be entirely boring so she ske for suggestions about a floor party for the coming end of the month. She announced earlier that their group had beaten their rival cohorts on the floor below them. So, to give them a big ' you, we won' to them, Dara proposed a party. 

 

Of course it'll only work if the higher ups allow it, unto which she smirked at the fact.

 

"What do you have against space, ?" the guy who suggested the space party snapped. "Are you bitter because space is the only place where your mother will fit?!"

 

"OOOOooooOooHHOHoOOhhhhhHHHH" The whole room was practically in hysterics. 

 

Mom jokes, Dara grimaced, standing up. Mom jokes were a dangerous territory that only ever had a place in dark alley ways and school playgrounds. 

 

"Guys!" Dara repeated, only louder. "Stop it!" 

 

"AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE AN ANIME GIRLFRIEND PILLOW, JACK !"

 

The man gasped, "YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T TELL THAT TO ANYBODY!" he was beyond flustered. 

 

"Yeah, I also didn't know that you were the kind of person who likes 'space costume parties'. I guess we'll both get out of here disappointed." he spat. "What even is a space costume party? Do you even know what's in space? Dust, gas, and cold rocks. Do you really want me to dress up as a fart?!" 

 

" YOU, YOU CAN DRESS UP AS ALIENS, PLANETS OR STARS!"

 

"Do you even hear yourself? That sounds ing stupid!" 

 

"Guys!" Dara yelled, and again no one responded. She heaved a frustrated sigh and sat bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter