Issues (feat. KARA and ZE:A)

Out of The Ordinary (A One Shot Collection)

 

This shot's inspired by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoOAzS3NCwU&feature=colike

 


Problem number 1:

 

‘I would have one Big Mac with extra-large fries. And one big glass of Coke.’ She grinned at the girl who was noting hastily at her orders.

 

‘Omo. Kang Jiyoung. Are you crazy?’ Her boyfriend, Kevin Kim asked in shock after the girl slowly left.

 

‘Waeyeo? Nothing wrong about it, right?’ She asked innocently.

 

‘It’s wrong, all right. What will people in school say if my girl’s fat?’

 

‘Fat?! You’re afraid that I’ll get fat?! Oppa!’

 

‘Whatever. Don’t eat those things that you ordered before. I’m going to eat them, araso?’ He said sternly while Jiyoung just pouted in annoyance.

 

-She loves to eat-

 

 

 

Problem number 2:

 

Jiyoung hastily tied her long hair into a bun and grabbed her bag. Then, she went out of her house and went straight towards her boyfriend’s football game.

 

 

‘Jiyoung-ah.. What kind of clothes are you wearing?’ Kevin frowned as he stared at his girlfriend from head to toe. She was wearing a worn out loose jeans matched with a long sleeved shirt which didn’t suit her at all. She was also in her flats.

 

‘You looked old. From which time zone are you?’

 

‘But I’m comfortable in these..’ She did her aegyo but he didn’t smile for a bit.

 

‘And your hair. Didn’t you go to the saloon? Jiyoung-ah. I’m the captain of the football team. You should look good for me.’ Hearing his harsh words, she felt hurt.

 

 

‘Kevin Oppa! You did great today!’ The cheerleaders waved at him from afar which made him smiled to his ears as he waved back to them.

 

‘You should learn fashion from them.’ He said without thinking. Jiyoung on the other hand just kept herself shut. Inside, no one knew how sad she was after hearing those bad things about her from her own boyfriend.

 

‘So now he’s comparing me with those cheerleaders?’

 

-She’s bad a fashion-

 

 

 

Boys love skinny girls, girls who know how to dress up and putting tons of make ups on but Kang Jiyoung’s the opposite.  When other girls ordered salad and diet soda, she preferred hamburgers and coke. When girls wore short skirts, she wore jeans. That’s just her nature.

 

 

‘Jiyoung-ah. Why aren’t you eating with your boyfriend?’ Her friend, Kwanghee asked her when she hastily sat in front of him at the cafeteria.

 

‘Shh.. I just wanted to eat peacefully. If Kevin Oppa saw me eating this, he’s going to kill me.’ She whispered as she held her head low. Not wanting Kevin to spot her.

 

‘Aigoo.. I wonder how you and Kevin Kim were even managed to get together..’

 

‘Molla.’ She replied lazily as she stuffed a mouthful of rice into .

 

 

‘Kang Jiyoung!’ She paused after hearing that familiar voice.

 

‘Are you hiding from me? And you’re eating this again? Seriously.. You’re such a stubborn kid.’ He said as he was standing not too far from her. Jiyoung was silent for a while. She tried to be patient.

 

‘Am I the only one who cares about you?’ After hearing his words, Jiyoung stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. She then headed towards the school roof top where no one’s around. Kevin slowly tailed her until both of them were alone there.

 

 

 

‘Oppa. If you really want to know, you don’t care about me. You just cared about your image. You’re afraid to have a fat girlfriend who didn’t know how to wear pretty clothes. What’s the point of making me as your girlfriend if you don’t like my appearance and my life?’ She finally spoke up after so long.

 

‘Mwo?’

 

‘You always compared me with those cheerleaders. You don’t know how hurt I was. If those girls were so great, then why don’t you take one of them to become your girlfriend? Why me?’ Her voice cracked. Kevin couldn’t answer.

 

‘Oppa. Can we please stop? I’m tired.’ She said as she wiped her eyes with her sleeves.

 

-Problems solved (?)-

 

 

***

 

 

‘I don’t want to eat. Just get me a glass of diet soda.’ She said cutely.

 

‘Are you sure? Don’t you want anything to eat? Pizza?’ Kevin asked Sooyoung, one of the school’s cheerleaders.

 

‘Pizza? That’s fattening, Oppa.’

 

 

Fat? Suddenly, he remembered Jiyoung who’s now his ex-girlfriend.

 

 

His eyes wandered around the diner. He didn’t pay any attention to what the girl was saying as she was talking about her likes and her newly pedicured nails. Suddenly, his gaze stopped at a familiar figure and she was eating a burrito happily with Kwanghee.

 

When he saw her at that moment, he felt this kind of feeling. And it was missing her. He missed her pout when he took her favourite food and her aegyo when he scolded her about her fashion sense. He also missed her face when ’s full of food.

 

Yeah, he admitted that he made Jiyoung as his girlfriend because of his teammates’ challenge to date a girl like her. But when he started to be with her, he started to feel happy and annoyed at the same time. Strangely, he liked that kind of annoyance.

 

He just realized that he wanted her back.

 

 

***

 

 

It was recess. Kang Jiyoung was at the roof top. A note was in her hand and she found it inside her locker.

 

-Please come to the roof top during recess. Kevin Kim-

 

 

She didn’t know why she came. She could just ignore him but she couldn’t.

 

‘Jiyoung-ah.’ A person called her name softly and it’s none other than Kevin. He was holding something in his hands.

 

‘I wanted to give you this.’ He handed the plastic bag to her. It turned out to be a large sized hamburger which made Jiyoung very shocked.

 

‘Why’re you giving this to me?’

 

‘To say I’m sorry. Mianhae, Jiyoung-ah for saying bad things about you. Every day since we’ve dated, I was always mad at you, asking you to change, to stop eating or to wear something that you didn’t like but I just realized that I was wrong.’ Kevin stopped to see her reactions.

 

She just blinked her eyes a few times, not believing words that came out from his mouth.

 

‘It turns out that I don’t want you to change at all. You’re different from the other girls. And I realized that I like you for that.’   

 

‘Oppa..’

 

‘I promise I won’t ask you to stop eating anymore or compare you with other girls. Can we start all over again?’ Jiyoung smiled at his question and nodded a few times. Then, she went towards him and gave him a tight hug.

 

 

Problem number 1.1: -Both of them love eating~

 

 


I think this one’s a fail. *cries* sorry if this one’s bad.. This’s for the Kamilias to show my thanks and for subscribing, reading and commenting these (not so great) shots ^^ and I think I had Kamilia readers the most *give hearts* Ooh.. and should I do Hara? I dunno because of the JunHara thing, it makes me feel weird to pair her up with someone else :P

 

And why ZE:A’s Kevin Kim? Lol I don’t know myself. From his features(?) I guess he suits this role pretty well ^^ and I didn’t see many fics of him around.. Well, the shots are called Out of the Ordinary, so I wanted to try someone new. Bear with me :P

 

Thanks for reading *gives lollies* Feedbacks are very welcomed. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and typos. F(x) INFINITE’s next (I guess) ^^

 

I’ll be having a few tests next week. And I think my brain’s going to explode *faints* Wish me luck ^^