Just Like Any Other Sunday (feat. JYJ and Wonder Girls)

Out of The Ordinary (A One Shot Collection)

She slowly opened her eyes and blinked them a few times. To her sight, the same old white ceiling was above her head. Yeap, she’s alive alright. She tried to get up even though her body’s so exhausted and then, she took a glance at her clock on the side table.

 

‘Mwo? 9:00 am? Aish! I’m going to be so late! Ani! I’m already late.’ She slammed the clock on her table and got up from her bed. Then, she went straight to her bathroom, getting ready for work.

 

 

When she descended down the stairs, she could smell something was cooking really nice.

 

‘Pancakes? Smells so good.’ She thought to herself while walking to the kitchen.

 

 

‘Hey, where are you going? Dressing like that?’ A deep voice went through her ears as soon as she entered her kitchen. And there he was, in an apron, cooking her favourite breakfast.

 

‘Work. Mianhae, I’m going to be late but can I have one of those? They smell so good.’ She showed him her puppy eyes. But then, he just laughed hysterically causing her to wonder.

‘Waeyo? Aish! Hurry up. I’m already late.’ She pouted in annoyance.

 

‘My dear Yoobin. Today’s Sunday, pabo.’ He continued to laugh. went to an open, not believing in his words.

‘Check your calendar, babe.’ Yoobin checked her phone. Suddenly, she felt a little stupid. It was Sunday. And so, she just stood in front of the kitchen door, frozen.

 

Soon after he finished making breakfast, he took off his apron and walked towards her who was still standing like a mannequin.

 

‘Stop daydreaming. Come, let’s eat together.’ He took her purse and put it aside. Then, held her hand and pulled her to the table.

 

‘Aish! I should’ve been sleeping right now.’ She complained when she sat on the chair. He just chuckled at her acts.

 

‘Mianhae. Because of me, you’re lack of sleep.’ He said playfully while pinching her nose.

 

‘Gwenchana. Besides, both of us are always busy. And this weekend’s the only days that we’re both free, so why not?’ She smiled at him warmly.

 

 

Their breakfast was a great one. He was a great cook even though he’s not a professional.       

 

Yoobin stopped washing the dishes when suddenly she could feel arms went wrapping around her waist. A smile crept on her face when she could feel hot breaths on the side of her neck.

 

‘Jaejoong Oppa.. I’m doing the dishes here. Care to help?’

 

‘You smell nice.’ His started to shower her neck with kisses, causing her to feel all giddy inside.

 

‘Oppa.. Dishes.’ She whined after a while and finally, Jaejoong released his embrace and went beside her.

 

‘We’ll continue after we finished this, araso?’ He gave her a seductive wink but just to receive a soft hit on his arm. But before he could put his hands on the plates, his phone suddenly rang. Yoobin sighed, knowing what would happen next. Like she’s returned back to the real world.

But to her surprise, he didn’t even take his phone out from his pocket and continued to wash the dishes with her.

 

‘Oppa, your phone?’

 

‘Phone? What phone?’ He asked, pretended like he didn’t hear anything which made Yoobin frowned.

 

‘Please pick it up. Maybe it’s important.’ But he just ignored her until it stopped ringing soon after that.

‘Oppa, why’re you like this?’ She took off her gloves and crossed her arms. Anybody could tell that she’s not happy. Jaejoong sighed and wiped his hands with a towel.

 

‘I just want to spend the whole weekend with you. Today, I’m not an idol. I’m your boyfriend. I thought you’re happy when I did this.’ He pinched her cheeks.

 

‘But.. What if it’s really important? Maybe someone’s life’s in danger or something…’ She tried to protest. Well, Yoobin was the type of girl who didn’t like to lose.

 

‘You’re talking nonsense.’ He said with a chuckle.

 

‘Oh, so now I’m just a nonsense to you. Fine!’ She said furiously and walked away from the kitchen.

 

‘Yah, Kim Yoobin! Why’re you so sensitive?!’ He shouted and tailed her until both of them was at the living room. Jaejoong quickly yanked her arm and pulled her closer towards him.

‘What’s with you today? I just ignored my phone call and now, you’re acting like a kid.’ He held both of her shoulders.

 

‘Ahh… I’m a nonsense and a kid. Okay, Kim Jaejoong. Why don’t you leave my house and go find another rotten old woman who’s not a nonsense like me.’ Her eyes started to get teary.

 

‘Andwae.. Yoobin honey, what’s wrong with you? I know you’re not this kind of girl. Tell me what’s wrong. Please.’ He cupped her face and looked into her eyes.

 

‘Oppa. I.. I think we should end this. You’re an idol and I’m just a normal office girl. You’re always busy and all. I don’t want to stop you from anything, even liking another idol who’s prettier than me.’ She tried to look away, avoiding his gaze.

 

‘Mwo? Idol?’ He tried to think and suddenly, he laughed.

‘Is this about the rumors? The thing about me and Jessica?’ He laughed again which Yoobin felt a little irritated.

‘I’ll just tell you this, loud and clear. Kim Yoobin! Saranghae! I love you!! Not Jessica or anyone else!!’ He went to her ears and shouted at her.

‘Now, is that clear enough?’ Yoobin didn’t move, she just stayed still. Expressionless. Jaejoong wiped her tears with the back of his hands and hugged her tight.

‘Please keep holding to me. I promise we’ll always be together. Just a little bit longer.’

 


I know this one's weird :P lol but don't they look good together? ^^ Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos :D Please look forward *hearts*