Voice of My Heart (feat. INFINITE and f(x))

Out of The Ordinary (A One Shot Collection)

Watch this:

INFINTE's Voice of My Heart

 


 

‘Seeing her, admiring her, loving her. Let’s see.. What else? Ah, I’m missing something. That’s it! Touching her.’

 

 

‘Luna, gorgeous!’ A guy called out her name while waving his hand at her. A smile crept on her face as she waved back.

 

‘I missed you. How’s holiday? I missed you like crazy when I was in Canada.’ He pecked her chubby cheeks seducingly, causing her to giggle.

 

‘Me too. Oppa, it’s school. Stop it.’ She grinned as she pushed his body away softly.

 

 

Without both of them realizing, a pair of jealous eyes were watching them since the beginning. He clenched his fists tight, restraining his anger.

 

***

 

Luna took a seat at her old desk. To her surprise, a neatly wrapped box was on her desk. She quickly took it and unwrapped the box, eager to know what’s inside.

 

‘Aigoo. So cute. I wonder who gave this.’ She squealed in happiness when she took out the thing inside the box. It’s a silver bracelet.

 

‘Maybe it’s Donghyun Oppa.’ Krystal, one of her best friends said.

 

‘Maybe.. But Donghyun Oppa’s such a stingy guy. It’s hard to see him spend money for me.’ She put the bracelet around her wrist.

 

 

‘Woah.. You put that bracelet on. Good thing that she liked it. That means she like me too.’ He watched in triumph as she was circling the shiny thing around her wrist.

 

***

 

‘Gumawo Oppa, for this.’ She showed Donghyun her wrist. Donghyun who was confused just nodded.

 

‘Ahh.. Glad that you liked it. It’s expensive, you know.’ He let out a fake laugh. To him, as long as his Luna’s happy, he just said yes.

 

 

Days passed. He still watched her from afar. It’s been a few months since he kept an eye at Park Luna. Since he transferred to the school and saw her, that’s when he knew that she’s the one. But he’s afraid to confess. To him, watching her from afar was enough but nothing had hurt him more when Luna was dating Kim Donghyun, the school’s Kingka since the past few weeks.

 

 

‘Excuse me.’ He jumped at the voice.

 

‘Ye.. Yes?’ He stuttered. Nervous in front of his beloved.

 

‘It seemed that you’re holding a book for quite some time but I noticed that you’re not reading it. Can I have it?’ She asked politely. He looked at the book in his hands; an awkward laugh just went out from his mouth.

 

‘Oh.. Silly me. You can have it.’ He handed the book in a strong force, causing her to look at him in a shocked expression.

 

‘Gumawo. I’m Park Luna. And you are..?’ She asked his name.

 

‘Nam.. Nam..’ He couldn’t remember his own name.

 

‘Nam…?’ She was impatient.

 

‘Nam Jookyun.’

 

‘Jookyun? That doesn’t make any sense.’ She chuckled, causing his heart to beat faster.

 

‘I mean Nam Woohyun.’ He scratched his head shyly as both of them shook hands.

 

 

‘Finally, I could touch her. Another step closer, Nam.’

 

***

 

‘Mworago? You lied?!’ She was fuming in anger when she found out that Donghyun lied to her. About everything. The bracelet, his feelings. Everything. He even cheated on her.

 

And there she was, crying silently at the school garden, behind an old tree.

 

‘Gwenchana?’ A soft voice suddenly went through her ears. She looked up and wiped her tears. It turned out to be Nam Woohyun, the guy that she had known for about a few weeks.

 

‘Why’re you here?’ She looked away, embarrassed when he saw her in that condition.

 

 

‘Come on, Nam Woohyun. You’re the Nam Star. Just tell her about your feelings. Now!’ His little conscious yelled at him. He took a deep breath. Maybe he should. He kept his feelings inside his heart for too long.

 

‘I’m here to tell you something.’ She just kept herself shut, waiting for him to speak.

 

‘Please don’t cry.’ He said sincerely. Luna looked at him in amazement.

 

‘Gumawo.’ She smiled which made his heart fluttered.

 

 

‘Actually, I wanted to say something more.’

 

‘I… I.. Like…’ He was playing with the words which made the impatient Luna spoke.

 

‘Like what?’

 

‘Like you…..r hair clip. It’s so cute.’ He laughed. But inside, he cursed himself.

 

‘Mwo?’ She laughed.

 

Are you gay?’ She continued to laugh. Well, at least she’s not crying anymore, right?

 


LunHyun (?) lol I hope you guys like this one :) I tried to make Woohyun an obsessive freak but I couldn't *cries* because he's so adorable xD thanks for reading ^^ forgive me grammar mistakes and typos *gives hearts and love*

 

dedicated to iheartshinyeffects