My Sunflower (feat. KARA and .......)

Out of The Ordinary (A One Shot Collection)

‘Oppa. What’s with your hair? Why is it green?’ Gyuri couldn’t hold her laughter, making him feeling slightly annoyed.

‘Ah.. Waeyo? Doesn’t it look good on me? Don’t you like it?’ He brushed his hair with his hand. Gyuri on the other hand, couldn’t stop laughing.

‘You look silly, Oppa. Oh, I’ve got to go. Radio show’s waiting for me.’ She kissed his cheek quickly, leaving him dumbfounded with his green hair. Well, he did that for her. He thought that his girlfriend would like guys with the latest trend and style.

 

‘I came running to her company just to see her and I only got a big laugh and a kiss on my cheek? Aish! Can’t we at least spend some time together? I even coloured my hair.’ He sighed deeply and kicked the stone on the pavements while walking around the sidewalk.

That’s one of the consequences that he had to take from dating a popular idol star. KARA’s goddess that every man would want. Guess that he had to share her with her fans.

‘No schedules today but she’s full. I wonder how many good looking idol guys that she will be working with today.’ He thought. Suddenly, he stopped in front of a shop’s glass window. He could see his own reflection in there.

 

‘Aigoo.. I had no chance against those guys.’ He touched his own face. He chuckled when he saw his hair. Suddenly, he felt stupid.

 

***

 

Leeteuk Oppa!’ Gyuri walked towards him and gave him a light hug.

‘Gyuri-yah. I missed you! Your cheeks are getting chubbier. Did you gain weight?’ He asked playfully while pinching her cheeks.

‘Oppa! Don’t talk about weight in front of me.’ She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

‘Mian. Oppa’s just joking.’ Suddenly, they could hear someone cleared his throat. Gyuri turned behind her just to see the Super Junior guys. Weird gazes were thrown towards those two.

 

‘Hyung! Remember that this goddess already had an owner.’ Shindong said playfully.

‘But we’re just talking. No big deal..’ Leeteuk seemed like he’s defending himself.

‘Owner? Am I some kind of pet?’ Gyuri scrunched her face. Cute.

‘So, where’s your boyfriend? He’s on the guest list too, right? But I haven’t seen that guy anywhere.’ Yesung asked. She just lifted her shoulders.

 

***

 

‘Woah.. Those Super Junior guys are surrounding her. Guess that I shouldn’t come close to them.’ He, who was watching his girl the whole time, took a few steps back, feeling a bit hurt. Suddenly, he felt small when he compared himself with the almighty Super Junior. He was hiding behind the walls.

‘Yah! What are you doing?!’ Someone hit his back, causing him to yelp in pain.

‘Aish! You scared me, Haeri-yah.’ His life was reduced by 10 years.

‘Spying on someone?’ She inspected the whole stage area, scanning for possible ‘suspects’.

‘Aniyo..’ He rubbed his neck.

 

‘Haeri-yah..’ He called her name.

‘Have you ever felt this kind of embarrassment? You know.. When your boyfriend’s the famous hallyu star but you’re just a normal singer?’

‘Why would you? Oppa, are you dating a famous hallyu star?’ She asked excitedly. Hearing her said that, he quickly covered with his palm.

 

Seokhoon Oppa..’ Both of them heard a voice from behind him. He turned just to see Gyuri, with a bitter face. He quickly let go of his hands from Haeri’s mouth.

‘Oh.. Gyuri-yah.’ He scratched his head while letting out a fake laugh.

‘Oppa, you’re dating Gyuri from KARA?’ Haeri whispered and elbowed him.

 

‘I was looking for you but I guess you’re busy with her.’ Gyuri said in a sarcastic tone and left both of them. Seokhoon wanted to run after her but thinking about the place and at that kind of situation, he stopped. Not wanting to create any more trouble.

 

***

 

‘Gyuri Onnie. What’s wrong? You look angry. Did Seokhoon Oppa do anything to you?’ Maknae Jiyoung approached Gyuri who seemed had lost her smile since they got to the studio. They’ll be doing a music show later on.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on their dressing room. The door slowly opened and a head just popped out from the side.

‘I’m sorry. Can I see Gyuri for a moment?’ Without waiting for an answer, Seokhoon entered KARA’s room. Jiyoung bowed lightly to him and made her way out, leaving Gyuri and Seokhoon alone.

 

‘What are you doing here? You didn’t even bother to call me for the past few days. I was waiting for you, you know that?’ She said coldly, without looking at him.

‘Mianhae. I wanted you to cool down for a while. Look, what happened the other day..’

‘Stop.’ Gyuri cut his words and looked up at him. Unexpectedly, she burst into laughter.

‘Oppa. Your hair. It’s yellow..’ She continued to laugh. A smile crept on his face when he saw her laughing.

 

‘Well, I did this for you.’

‘Me? I didn’t ask you to colour your hair. The other day it was green, and now yellow?’ Gyuri giggled in amusement. She was happy again.

‘Gyuri-yah. You’re the famous KARA’s goddess and when I saw you with other male idols, I felt like I don’t deserve to be with you. I’m just another boring, un-good looking ballad singer. So, I tried my best to look good for you.’ He looked down while playing with his fingers.

‘You don’t have to do all those silly things so that you’ll feel suited to be with me.’ She chuckled.

‘I like you for the way you are. Boring and un-good looking. Your heavenly voice and these cute wrinkles that make me fall for you. Besides, you and I are humans. We’re just the same, no difference.’ Gyuri cupped his face.

‘So I am un-good looking..’ He felt a little hurt. Hearing him said that, she laughed again.

 

‘Oppa. Please turn your hair back to normal again which is black.’ She emphasized the word black while brushing his hair with her fingers, lovingly. Seokhoon’s hands crept around Gyuri’s slim waist.

‘But I want to look like that Leeteuk guy who you always hang out with..’

‘If I want to date someone with a hair like him, I’d date Leeteuk Oppa ages ago, right?’ Seokhoon only answered her with a sweet kiss on her lips.

 


KLOUD9’s note: How was it? ^^ (I wrote this while listening to 10 reasons to love you xD) Did you guys ever guess that it was the adorable SG Wannabe’s Lee Seokhoon? LOL I think Gyuri and him look cute together when I watched OMS especially when he did the aegyo part. So cute :3 Thanks for reading *gives hearts* Sorry for any grammar mistakes and typos. Feedbacks are welcomed :) I’ll try to do all of your requests to those who subscribed. Give me time, okay? *gives lollies* Happy reading~ *ppyong*