After the Rain (feat. INFINITE and KARA part 2)

Out of The Ordinary (A One Shot Collection)

There’s something about her that made him felt weak. Everyone else might stay away from her because of her puffy eyes and swollen face but to him, she was like a magnet that he couldn’t repel. He remembered the first time he saw her; she was like a lost puppy.

 

‘Excuse me, miss. Are you okay?’ He approached the girl who was standing like a mannequin, expressionless.

‘Why do you care?’ She answered in a furious tone, but he was just asking. Was it wrong?

‘Aniyo… I was just wondering whether you’re going to use the vending machine.’ He knocked the machine with his knuckle. She turned behind her. It turned out that she was blocking him from the coin slot. Feeling slightly embarrassed, she walked away quickly. He just chuckled at her acts.

 

 

It turned out that the reason she was like that was she just lost someone dearest to her. Her love. And to Nam Woohyun, she just needed a new sunshine in her life and he hoped that he’s going to be the one.

 

 

‘Nicole-yah. Meet Nam Woohyun, I hope you can accept him. He’s a good guy.’ Nicole’s father said to her in a gentle tone. She just stared at him. It was obvious that she didn’t like him unlike the way that he fell for her since the vending machine incident.

 

‘Don’t hope too much, Woohyun-shi.’

That’s the words that she said to him when he confessed to her. But he never gives up because he knew she’ll be his someday.

 

 

***

 

 

It was pouring heavily again that day. And that’s when he saw her, crying alone under the rain. Although he didn’t see her tears because they’re washed away by the rain, he knew she was crying. His mind was thinking, did she always cry like that since the past?

 

‘Nicole-shi..’ He called out her name gently. The rain didn’t stopped hitting her, causing her to look up. It was Woohyun, who was holding an umbrella in his hands.

‘You might catch a cold. Come, I’ll send you home..’ He tried to hold her arm but she just harshly pushed his hands away.

‘Leave me alone.’ She got up from the bench and walked away, trying to avoid Woohyun and his umbrella. But instead, he followed her. Feeling slightly irritated, she yelled.

‘I said leave me alone!’ She turned, and left him who was dumbfounded at her shout.

 

‘Are you going to be like this until you die?! Don’t you ever think about people who care for you?!’ Woohyun shouted at her, but she didn’t turn.

‘You father?! He’s so worried about you! Don’t you ever thought about his feelings?!’ Still, Nicole continued to walk even though she flinched when she heard about his father.

‘What about me, Nicole Jung?! I love you, pabo-yah! Can’t you give me a chance?!’ He finally let out his feelings from his heart and lungs. Nicole halted. Her heart started to beat so fast.

 

 

***

 

Nicole traced the movement of the raindrops with her fingers, like she always loved to do. It was raining again. She sighed. It’s been quite a while since he’s gone and she still missed him. But suddenly, a smile crept on her face when a pair of arms just hugged her from behind.

 

‘It’s raining again..’ He sighed while burying his face into Nicole’s shoulders.

 

‘But I’m starting to like it because it reminded me of someone who really loved the rain.’ She said meaningfully.

 

‘And who’s that?’ He asked, feeling slightly jealous. She just chuckled at his childish acts.

 

‘Someone…’ Nicole gave him a secretive but meaningful smile. Woohyun just tighten his hug, not wanting to let go. Ever.

 

It’s raining again when someone hugged her from behind, just like when she’s with her deceased love. But it gave her different feelings this time. Due to his patience and everlasting love, she started to accept him, and his heart.

 

‘Saranghae.’ Woohyun whispered to her ears and kissed her lips, gently.

 

Nicole still couldn’t answer him back, but he’ll wait because slowly, she was starting to give in to him he believed that she’ll love him back. The rain slowly stopped, meaning that there’s a new sun waiting to shine her life once again.

 


 

Hoho.. WooNi.. Another KARAFINITE because I felt something was missing from the MyungCole shot. Consider this as a part two. I’m starting to think I’m better at angst because I think the MyungCole shot was better than this one TT Sorry if I disappoint you lovely readers.. *starts to weep*

Goes to all the always hungry [?] KARAFINITE shippers LOLs Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos. I didn't reread. Too lazy *runs away* Enjoy reading. Ppyong~

 

I’ll do the other request next chapters, so please look forward :)