With You, Always (feat. ZE:A and Miss A)

Out of The Ordinary (A One Shot Collection)

‘No one knew. No one cared.’ She answered blankly to her boyfriend’s question. Her face was pale, she’s so skinny. Maybe she hadn’t eaten much since these past few weeks. And that worried him.

 

‘Stop it, Min. Not getting the audition’s not the end of this world.’

 

‘But it means a world to me! Suzy and Fei already went through but look at me. Still stuck here.’ She said sadly.

 

‘Maybe you’re meant to stay here, at this boring school with me.’ He wiggled his eyebrows at her, trying to cheer her up but not the slightest smile was on her face. Actually, Min went to audition to enroll the famous school of arts but she didn’t get it.

 

‘Being with you here is one of the reasons that I want to leave.’ She uttered annoyingly and left him alone on the bench at the school garden. She said those words out of frustration, not realizing that he’s a little hurt because of her.

 

***

 

‘Are you sure about this, Junyoung-shi?’ One of his men asked him.

 

‘Neh. Prevent Lee Minyoung from entering any other school. Reject all of her applications. Do whatever it takes so that she’ll stay at my school.’ He said seriously. Then, the man slowly went out of his room.

 

‘Min. You’ll stay with me. Nothing can separate us.’ He thought to himself.

Yes, it’s true. The reason why Min didn’t get the audition was because he, Moon Junyoung, one of the richest teen in Korea paid those prestigious schools so that Min won’t get it. Not because she was not talented or talentless.

Maybe he sounded obsessive and possessive but he didn’t care. He just liked her too much. Or maybe feelings in his heart turned out to be love.

 

***

 

Min walked weakly towards her school. The same, boring one that she always wanted to leave. Dancing and singing were her true dreams but it seemed like they’re getting further away from her.

Every time she tried to audition or try out on recording companies, she failed. She thought she’s practiced hard enough but no. She still didn’t get it.

 

‘Jagiya! Morning!’ The usual voice went through her ears but she’s not smiling even for a bit.

‘Moody again?’ He asked while ruffling her hair.

 

‘Stop it, Oppa. Now you’ve ruined my hair and my day.’ She said annoyingly and gave him a deadly glare.

Then, she left him alone.

 

Day by day, their relationship seemed to worsen. Sometimes, Min didn’t even talk to him in a day. Like she’s became a grumpy, old ahjumma.

And that made Junyoung felt more hurt.

 

***

 

‘If you love someone, sometimes you have to let go.’ His caretaker said to him on one day. He realized that his Young Master was not himself, the young man who he’d taken care off since he was young.

 

‘But I can’t…’ He said, frustrated.

 

‘Listen, Young Master. If you love a fish, you surely wanted to keep it with you, right? But fish can’t live on land, so it’ll die. Same goes to your girlfriend. If you refused to let her go, she might be dying too, from the inside.’

 

When he heard his dear caretaker’s words, he’s like being slapped on his face.

‘Maybe he’s right. Min must’ve been so sad because of me.’

 

***

 

 

 

‘Junyoung Oppa! I’ve finally got it!’ She jumped happily and went into his hug. She couldn’t hide her happiness anymore and that surely made him happy too. But he realized that he must let her go, so he’s a little sad.

 

‘Minnie. Can I tell you something?’ He asked while pulling Min closer to him.

‘The truth is… I’m the one who’s behind the reason why you didn’t manage to get into the schools or the companies. I just didn’t want you to leave me.’ He looked down, afraid if she would explode.

 

‘Mwo?! But how?’ She was definitely surprised.

 

‘Actually, my father’s the owner of       Company. I used some of my money to prevent you from succeeding in your audition.’

‘But I realized that you’re suffering because of that. I just took you away from your dreams.’ He closed his eyes shut, waiting for Min to slap him, or even punch him on the face.

 

But instead, he just received a sweet peck on his lips and a warm hug.

‘Gwenchana, Oppa. I understand. But you don’t have to worry because even though I might leave this place, my heart will always be yours.’ She said in a loving tone.

 

Junyoung tightened his hug. Cherishing the final moments that they would be together before she left him. Soon.

 


Sorry for not updating quite a while. Busy3x and I had loads of other fanfics to update :P Hope this’ll make it up to you *hearts* Thanks for reading ^^ Continue to support Miss A and ZE:A <3