Hidden (feat. TVXQ and f(x))

Out of The Ordinary (A One Shot Collection)

There she was, sitting on the stairs. She took a glance at her pink watch, feeling slightly anxious and irritated.

‘What are you doing here?’ She looked up to the voice and a smile crept to her face. She tried to get up and embrace him but he raised his hands, meaning ‘don’t come close to me.’

‘Oppa..’

‘Can’t you see I’m busy? And don’t you have other things to do rather than sitting here and wait for me? Aish, so annoying!’ Hearing his words, her eyes redden.

‘But I just wanted to go home with you. I’ve waited for so long here and..’ There’s a lump in , making her stop.

‘I still have tons of work to do, so just go home without me.’ He said coldly and left her alone, sitting on the stairs. After his figure slowly disappeared, tears went streaming down her cheeks. What hurt her the most was he didn’t even looked at her with his eyes.

 

[***]

 

Sulli walked down the streets. Her eyes were swollen, she just walked thoughtlessly around. In her mind, there’s only him. But sometimes she wondered if he ever thought of her the same way that she thought of him every day.

She remembered the day when she confessed to him long ago. It was high school and he straightly accepted her to be his girlfriend. But there’s something that made Sulli felt insecure. Doubt. Because she didn't hear the words 'I love you' since the past few years. Throughout that time, she’s the one who strived in their relationship and that made her even more hurt.

 

‘Maybe he doesn’t want to be with me anymore.’ She thought to herself. Determinedly, she took out her phone and texted him.

To: Changmin Oppa <3

From: Sulli

Oppa, we’re through.

 

Her heart ached when she hit the ‘send’ button.

 

[***]

 

Sulli checked her phone. No missed calls or text message. She felt dejected to know that Changmin didn’t even bother to persuade her. Saying sorry or ‘please come back’. She waited for days but no sign of him. It’s like he totally didn’t care about their relationship or Sulli herself.

But she. She was in a mess because of that. She took a leave from her office for a few days and she’d been in her room, crying and weeping for him. ‘Am I not a good girlfriend to him all this time? I’ve tried my best but why did he act cold towards me?’

Suddenly, her phone rang.

‘Jonghyun Oppa? Mianhae. I don’t feel so good today.’

‘Mwo? Your voice.. Are you sick? Or crying? I’ll go to your house now.’

‘No! You don’t have to. I’m fine. Just a slight fever.’

 

Jonghyun’s her friend back in high school. He confessed to her back then but she said ‘no’ because that time, Changmin already took her heart. There’re times that Sulli kind of regretted that she rejected his love. He’s the sweetest guy ever but she still loved Changmin more.  

Sulli reminisced on the sweet days of her and Changmin together. High school was the greatest time for her and Changmin. Maybe his love at that time was still hot and warm. But after Changmin’s father died after graduation, he changed. She missed his old cheesy words but sadly, she couldn’t hear them anymore.

 

-Flashback-

‘Sulli-yah. I heard that Jonghyun from football team just asked you out. Is it true?’ Changmin asked her seriously. Sulli just nodded her head a few times.

‘So, what did you do?’

‘I said no. Oppa! I’m your girlfriend! Why’d you need to ask?’ She whined and hit his arm playfully. Changmin chuckled at her acts.

‘Aniyo. Who knows. Maybe you’ll accept him. Like I can trust you. But I know that you’ll be with me because of my charms.’ He joked.

‘Psh!! I only accepted you because you’re the tallest here in school. A tall girl like me only suits with a gigantic pabo like you.’ Sulli pinched his cheeks which made Changmin winced in pain.

‘So that’s why.. I guess you just have to stick with me because there’s no other boy’s taller than you.’ He said while rubbing his cheeks.

‘Yah!’

‘But don’t worry. I’ll grow taller than any other boys so that you won’t leave me.’ Right after he said that, he stole a kiss on Sulli’s cheeks which made her blushed.

-End of Flashback-

 

Sulli let out a sigh. She missed him so badly but realizing that he didn’t feel the same anymore, she felt sad. And she really missed the old him; warm and romantic.

 

Shim Changmin was packing his things. He’ll be leaving soon enough. But his mind was still with Sulli and the text that he received a few days ago.

‘I thought that you’ll wait for me but I guess I was wrong. Maybe this’s the right choice. The best for her and for me.’ He thought to himself.

 

[***]

 

‘Sulli-yah!’ Her best friend, Luna came running towards her and hugged her tight.

‘I missed you. Glad your leave’s over. So, did you see him before he left?’ She questioned.

‘Him? Who’s left?’ Sulli was confused.

‘Mwo? You didn’t know? Sungmin Oppa told me about Changmin’s leaving to the States.’ Sulli’s eyes widen in shock. He already left?

‘Ahh.. Sungmin Oppa also gave me this. He told me to give it to you. It’s from Changmin.’ Luna handed a folded brown paper to Sulli.

 

My dear Sulli,

I just wanted to say I’m sorry for treating you like a nobody all this time. The reason I did that’s because I’ve been working so hard to repay Appa’s debt which costs a fortune. Mianhae. I’m leaving for America to have better jobs so that I can repay it quicker. All this time, I really wanted to say that I really love you and treat you right but I wanted to improve myself and stabilize my economy first so that you’ll be happier with me. Wait for me, araso? Don't go and hit with other taller guys! I love you so much.

 

Changmin

 

Tears dropped on the letter from her eyes. So that’s the reason. He didn’t want to burden her with his financial problems but she just blamed him and made things worse for him. Plus, she even broke up with him.

‘What kind of girlfriend am i? I should’ve helped him but instead, I just asked him to spend more time with me and asked for stupid things. I’m such a selfish person.’

Now she understood. And from that day onwards, she promised that she’ll wait for him, until the day that he came back.

-You don’t know the feelings inside my heart. You don’t need to know about it when I said it to you but you have to feel it from my heart yourself-

 


Updated again ^^ Do you like my tall ChangLi couple? xD Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or typos :P I just wanted to show that if a person didn't tell you that he likes you, it doesn't mean that he doesn't. Maybe he's the secretive type like Changmin here. LOL But i hope you guys enjoyed this (i think this one's kinda crappy too)^^ *gives hearts and lollies*

I got lots of INFINITE requests but if i do all of my shots about INFINITE, then I should change the title to 'INFINITE's Out of the Ordinary Oneshots' LOL I'm so sorry :) I'll do INFINITE on my other future chapters, okay? *gives loves*