Chapter 07

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay I decided  to delete and add half of next chapter into this chapter since i feel like this chapter is lacking something 😂😂 ..kekekeke.. 

 

 

********************************************

Jinyoung woke up from his sleep because of the sounds that cme from his phone.Slowly he rubbed both of his eyes still lying on his bed.

 

From Dumb Youngjae > Huhuii hyung,sorry today I think yugyeom and I can’t make our promised because I got an assignment to be done and Yugyeom have a dance practice till night ~ sorry again…kekeke bye 😙

Jinyoung let out a heavy sighed after read the message and shifted his body into sit position. As he was been thinking what should he do since actually youngjae and yugyeom were supposed hang out with him. Jinyoung runned his fingers through his messy hair frustly then was about to continue his sleep back when he saw a watch looks like a branded at a nightstand near his voice.Jinyoug sat up once again immediately and grabbed the watch.

 

“Hakyeon hyung!Jaehwan hyung!” Jinyoung cried loud enough to be heard to Hakyeon Jaehwan who that time were having their breakfast. Hakyeon and Jaehwan looked at each other and hurriedly running to get jinyoung.

“What happened jinyoung??!Are you okay?! Hakyeon and Jaehwan found both of them were asking the same question to Jinyoung upon reaching at the younger’s room.

 

“NO!I’M NOT OKAY HYUNG!! “Who give this Rollex watch to me??!Is this mine??!” Jinyoung asked curiously yet excited.

Hakyeon facepalmed himself while Jaehwan was shaking his head,

 

“C’mon Jinyoung ah ,didn’t you remember that last night is your birthday” .

 

“Yeahh I know that last night was my birthday but I don’t, wait….Jinyoung gasped and widened his eyes after something just popped in his mind.

 

“Ohhh NO!NO!THIS IS FROM MARK??!"

“Yeahh Jinyoung,that’s from Mr Tuan” .

“HE GIVE IT TO ME LAST NIGHT??! AS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT??!”

 

“Yess jinyoung!Thats from him and now stop questioning us,okay” .Jaehwan cut Jinyoung because he just felt really tired to answer all the question that all of them already knew the answer.

 

“WOW!!I LOVE YOU MARK!” Jinyoung was too happy that time and decided to do something to repay Mark’s kindness ,not actually like he care but he just want to make something for Mark. Jinyoung stood up from his bed and get ready to go out.

 

“Where are you going?” Asked Jaehwan.

 

“My first step is to make sure Mark will get used with me.When I was gone from his sight,he will be mentally crazy because miss me”Jinyoung planned his naughty trick in his mind while smirking.

 

“Visit My baby”Bye!” Jinyoung winked,turned his back towards his room’s door.

 

“Mark babe!Wait for me! *************************************************************************** Mark’s eyes was looking surround his office,searched for his assistant,Sulli,since he spotted Sulli was not at her desk,maybe she went to grab some breakfast. Mark moved his feets towards his office.He felt really tired because of last night.Actually he did not even finished his job there since he postpone it because he wanted to comeback early because of Jinyoung.He still need to attend a meeting in other 30 minutes.He don’t even eat his breakfast. Mark turned the door’s knob,opened the door and rolled his eyes .He enter his office while folding both of his arms.

 

“Didn’t you have class today??I heard it have been a days since you absent!!”

“I don’t have any classes today well usually I absent because I just felt so stress and I cant brain properly,that’s why I choose to absent not like I do it without any reason” . Answered Jinyoung camly ,eyes still glue on his screen phone,both of his legs spread widely on the couch. Mark shaked his eyes and moved closer to sit next to Jinyoung.He put Jinyoung’s legs down and took a seat beside the younger.

“Why you did feel stress??”

“Because I miss you Mark” Jinyoung said as he shifted his gaze from his phone to meet Mark’s eyes.

Mark coughed after heard the words that Jinyoung said and loosened his tie.He felt uncomfortable and don’t know what will happen if Jinyoung kept treating him like that.

“Miss yourself !I don’t miss you at all!” Mark said in a tone a bit harsh.

“Aihh this dude!Can’t be!C’mon jinyoung ,pushed more!”.

Jinyoung moved closer to Mark,without any words escaped from his lips,he grabbed Mark’s left arm and that sudden action shocked the eldest cause both of them fell down.Now Mark was on top Jinyoung and Jinyoung rightly laid under Mark’s body.

Mark shocked because of that incident,moved his eyes to look at Jinyoung under him just to see that jinyoung already looked at him while grinning.

 

“Aihh this kid must be thinking about something stupid” Mark thought. Mark knocked JInyoung’s head and adjusted his body and let Jinyoung on that couch.

 

“Auchh Mark!Can you not knocked my head for a day??Are you really love me that much ??!” Jinyoung shouted in anger tone while rubbing his hurt head and glared to Mark.

“Your fault” .

“How can it be my fault??!I was the one that hurting here !” jinyoung unsatisfied with Mark who blame him for what happened.

He stood up and grabbed my wrist tightly once agai,pulled Mark towards the door.

 

“Hey Jinyoung,what’re you doing.?where are we going??” Mark who still doesn’t know what was Jinyoung tried to do to him kept questioning the youngest.

“Lets lunch!”APPRECIATION LUNCH”

“Ehh for what??”

“Of course because of last night Mark,my birthday” .

They reached at the café that has been booked by Jinyoung for their lunch date.That café located just a few meters from Mark’s office.It was a new café that just opened last week.That café was decorated based on hipster concept,can be say more like to Jinyoung’s style that’s why he choose that café. Mark found that Jinyoung sometimes can be so romantic. It have been a long time since he want to be like this.Going out with someone that he love,spend time together.

“Ehh wait did I just said going out with someone that I love??No way I don’t love Jinyoung”Mark found himself questioned his own feeling.He admit it that he love Jinyoung but he strictlt thinks just love as a brother since he never have any sibling in his life.That also made him wonder and want to know more about Jinyoung.

 

“Markkkk…..”jinyoung sang Mark’s name after saw Mark was still in hs own thought.

 

“yeahh fine ,Let’s eat”

 

“OK!LETS!” Jinyoung cooed playfully. The silent moment engulf them.Jinyoung boredly looked toward Mark that was still busy eating his meal choose to broke the silent.But Jinyoung just opened her mouh as he closed back because he don’t know what topic that he want to talk. Mark who notice Jinyoung’s gaze that was looking at him,shifted his eyes from his meals to meet jinyoung’s .

“What’s wrong??”

“Nothing”

“Why you didn’t eat your food”

“Don’t feel too”

“Just eat it Jinyoung,you was the one that excited to come here right??Now eat and stop look at me”

“what if I don’t want and that’s my right to look at you or not,don’t you dare to stop me from what i going to do ” .

Jinyoung put his palmed under his chin and eyes still looked at Mark.

Mark sighed.Then he cut some of his steak and brought the folk to Jinyoung’s mouth that sat opposite from him.

Jinyoung shocked at the sudden moved by Mark.

“OhhMayyGod!!Is that a smile I see??! Jinyoung blinked a few times and its right.His eyes wasn’t lied when he saw Mark was smilling and tried to feed him.Jinyoung opened his mouth slowly.

“C’mon Jinyoung,open your mouth properly..Aaaa” said Mark When the steak already all in Jinyoung’s mouth,Jinyoung found he has a problem as hard to swallow the food,He looked up and saw Mark still looked at him.Jinyoung felt his cheeks going to burn soon.Too hot to see Mark’s like this.

“HEOL MARK TUAN!!DIDNT I WAS THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE SEDUCING HIM AND WHATS NOW??!”jinyoung mentally talked to himself,eyes still glued on Mark.

 

“Want more??Here” Mark asked as took another bite of steak and was about to feed Jinyoung.Jinyoung smiled shyly as

Please log in to read the full chapter