CHAPTER 06

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ermm Mr Tuan ,your guest already wait for you over there”Mark secretary,Suli,said while pointing towards a sofa in front of her desk once Mark arrived in front of his office. Mark followed the trails and not really surprised to see who’s his special guest.Mark turned his head ,making a question face to his secretary but Suli just shaked her head and raised both of her arms signaling that she cant do anything. Mark then walked towards jinyoung whos still focussed on his phone perhaps he just pretend to not knew that Mark already stand beside him .

 

“And yeahhhhhh here we go..one more and YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!I GOT U !!WUHUHAUAAAAA”jinyoung screamed happily while jumping when he got to kill all the zombies.He just into that zombie’s game.

 

“Ehemmmm”Mark coughed.Jinyoung turned his head and smiled widely when he saw Mark was standing in front of him.

“Keep calm Park Jinyoung!!goshhh this dude is really handsome in that attire!!!”jinyoung was having a mental breakdown upon seeing Mark in his blueblack outfit that really fits well with his firm body and milky white skin.

 

“Ohhh Mark since when you’re here”jinyoung asked ,smiling happily while make his way towards Mark.

 

“Since you have been acting like a maniac playing with your phone”Mark answered lazily.

 

“What’re you doing here jinyoung??”

“Im here because you miss me” “Serious Park jinyoung”

“Yahhh,yahh im serious Mark Tuan didn’t you miss me???hurhh??i can feel that you miss me”

“Stop with this nosense”

“Aihhh OKAYYYY!!Mark didn’t you promised me that you want to treat me”jinyoung said.

“Uhh??When??i don’t think I’d ever promised you anything before”Mark said while folded his arms.

 

“Ermmm you mut be forgot,I have been thinking you easily forgot the things you said after you kiss me last time~eishhh poor my baby,already forgetful in this kind of age”jinyoung said while shaking his head to left and right. Mark shocked upon heard what jinyoung said.

“Ahhh park jinyoung seriously….”Mark facepalmed himself . Meanwhile Suli widened her eyes upon hearing jinyoung’s words a lil bit shocked and for Taehyung who just arrived but get to listen to jinyoung’s nonsense words just now took the oppurtunity to tease Mark.

 

“My!,my ,Mark since when you kissed a boy,herhh??”taehyung asked while nudging Mark’s arms.

Mark just rolled his eyes .He can’t find any right reason why his friend like that.

“Seriously Park jinyoung really give me a headache” Mark spoke to himself. ****************************************************************************** Jinyoung was listening to the song through his earphones while looking a beautiful scenery in front of his eyes He leaned his back at the sofa and put his legs on a table in front of his seat .He then closed his eyes, let his mind and body to rest ,felt so calm and peace. Mark is seriously really rich no doubt !I bet he’s actually a billionaire. I wonder how much his money in his account,how much house did he has??to much land and I I guess he easily can invest and make a hotel.

“Aihh what type of work did this guy do??” “Auchhh!” someone just knocked jinyoung’s head.

“What’re you doing hyung?” jinyoung asked Hakyeon.

Jinyoung called hakyeon as hyung since Hakyeon is 3 years older than Jinyoung and also one of Mark’s workers .He already worked with Mark for 5 years already and his position at that house is a quiet big as the house manager. He’s in charge to check what’s going in the house and arranged all the needed of the house.

“Stopping you from your stupid thought” Hakyeon answered him.

“Aishhh hyung!How could you!”jinyoung winched,stood up from the chair and headed to his room, leaving Hakyeon giggling by his own after seeing jinyoung be a little bit frustrated because of him.

 

 

“Yahhh!”What’re you doing?” asked Jaehwan,also one Mark’s workers while poking Hakyeon. Jaehwan widened his eyes upon seeing Jinyoung who’s now standing in front of balcony near Mark’s room.

“Why you allowed him to stand there hyung?If Mr Tuan know,we will be death meat!” jaehwan questioned Hakyeon.

 

“Aihh,don’t worry Mr Tuan will not,He always be there everyday and Mr Tuan never mad or even question about it,so why us want to”replied Hakyeon. Jaehwan nodded his head,signaling that he got what his hyung said.

“So what’re you peeking for?”

“Just see”

“See what??” Jaehwan asked frustratedly as he didn’t understand anymore what Hakyeon try to say.

“Look at Jinyoung”

“Yeahhh,already hyung” Hakyeon facepalmed himself.

“Open your eyes hwan,he’s different lately”

“What different hyung?He still looked normal as for me.Naughty,hard headed like always.” answered jaehwan.

“Eishh don’t be too dumb hwan,look at him properly,sometimes I found him crying,it’s weird to see our happy jinyoung cried without any reason”Hakyeon said while gazing to his side ,met jaehwan’s eyes,just to see the youngest nodded his head, already understand yet still didn’t believe it.

 

“Without anyone noticed it,two of Jinyoung’s bestfriends, Youngjae and Yugyeom already arrived at the house and now were sitting in the living room, perhaps waiting for Jinyoung.

 

“Where’s Mark hyung”Youngjae asked Jaehwan upon seeing Jaehwan and Hakyeon makes his way towards them.

“Mr Tuan is in Singapore” Youngjae hummed in respond.

“OHMAYY GODDD!!!”Yugyeom mentally screamed out of the blue making Youngjae,Jaehwan and Hakyeon nearly have a heart attack.

“YAHHHH!”three of them said in unison.

“THE HELL!”WHAT’S WRONG YOU ?!”Youngjae shouted angrily while trying to calm himself.

“Sorry”Yugyeom apologized. “Hyung!Tommorow is Jinyoung hyung’s birthday!”

“Ohh yeahhh!”oh god!How can I forgot about this”Youngjae talked to himself.

“Ehemm guys,what’s wrong?What will happen if tomorrow is Jinyoung’s birthday?It’s good right?”Jaehwan turned to ask the question while looking towards Hakyeon and Hakyeon just shrugged his houlders,also don’t know what’s going on.

“Ok look,usually everytime Jinyoung hyung’s birthday,Jaebum hyung will hold a party for just only for two of them,that time they gonna celebrate together ,watching movie,being crazy.On that day, Jaebum hyung will always try his best to come home early on that day so that he can spend the whole day with jinyoung since jinyoung only has him and he only has jinyoung hyung as his only family and when the time comes, they will spend their time after the party,gather around tell each other about what they didn’t like each other behavior all the time during this year and after that they will promise to change themselves to a better person,even they wouldn’t,but they’re just happy to do that routine everytime jinyoung hyung’s birthday was celebrate,then on the next day will be out turned to celebrate his birthday together” Youngjae finished his explainantion and now Jaehwan and Hakyeon understand what’s actually happened.

“So I think we need to do something Youngjae hyung !Let’s take Jinyoung hyung to party!We gonna party all night long!”Yugyeom shouted happily.

 

“Agree!”Let’s partying till we lost our mind toningt!!”Youngjae cried.

“Ehemm!”Someone with husky voice coughed at their back.All of them turned their heads, looking forward wheredoes the voice came. Wonshik as known as Ravi,position more to guard the house.He was folding his arms while gazing seriously towards Youngjae and yugyeom.

 

“Mr Tuan already warned to not allowed Jinyoung from going any clubs ar anything that related to party and so on and who’s be the one that give the idea to Jinyoung or even invite him and so on that cause him to go there will be punished as well,the punishment will make you guys regret,I dare to swear!”.

“Ahhh seriously??”Youngjae and yugyeom asked in unison disbelieved what they just heard.

“Aihhh come on hyung,didn’t you feel sorry for Jinyoung?”He’s sad right now.It have been a days since he absent from class,not picked up his call,didn’t online his kakao and sns,and the most hurts is he becomes quiet now!It’s an obvious that he’s suffering and crying for help!”

 

“Aihh its not like I didn’t feel sorry or what but I just don’t dare enough to not obey Mr Tuan order”Ravi said sadly.

“Aihhhh hyung”Youngjae and yugyeom sighed. “By hook or by crook,I’ll take jinyoung hyung out from this house!”Youngjae told yugyeom about his planned slowly.

 

It have been hundred or thousand time already sine Jinyoung kept punching his Leo,not just that he also threw all things in his room.He felt frustrated and lastly choose to throw his Leo away from his sigh. Jinyoung then grabbed his phone at nightstand and called Mark.Even he knew that Mark will not pick up his called but he at least want to let his anger by calling that guy.It has passed three hours since he kept calling Mark but ended up with voice mail.

 

“EIHHH YOU MARK TUAN!BULL!” Jinyoung shouted angrily then threw his phone, Not reached ten minutes after that,jinyoung’s phone ringing.Jinyoung immediately wake up and grabbed his phone and smiled crazily after saw the id caller.

“Yahhhh!You!Mark!How!Dare!......’ Mark on the other side tried so hard to stay calm upon hearing jinyoung’s crazy voice who’s shouting crazily to him.

Mark was rubbing his left ear while jinyoung spoke again “Heyy!Mark?Did you hear me??!Did you just called me just to stay silent like this,huh??!

“Yahhh I’m here

Please log in to read the full chapter