CHAPTER 3

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

 I going to make Youngjae and yugyeom as jinyoung’s besfriends.
Youngjae is a year younger than jinyoung meanwhile yugyeom is a younger than youngjae .They became bff since highschool and attend the same collegue.[dont ask me how they become friends cuz idk either 😂]

Jinyoung entered youngjae’s car immediately as he spotted the car that park near the cafe and slammed the car’s door harshly “WOWOWO!BE CAREFUL MAN,U DON’T KNOW HOW HARD I TRIED    TO CONVINCE MY FATHER TO  BUY ME THIS CAR”said yougjae who didn’t like the idea jinyoung’s acted towards his new Chervolet Malibu[sorry but I don’t really know abt car] well some teenage might not like this type of car,but youngjae like this type of car that can bring him some peace in mind because of the measures.
Jinyoung just ignored youngjae’s words and kept playing with his phone.`What’s wrong with this sudden action?”youngjae asked jinyoung and camly waited for an answer.`Are you going to ignore me,hyung??`youngjae added.`Haihhh’,jinyoung sighed and put down his phone then begin to explain about the whole thing that his hyung told him at the café just now.
`Ohhh so youre going to stay with your crush hyung??GOSHHH YOURE LUCKY THEN!’youngjae blurted out and starts to act like a fangirl over jinyoung and Mark and received a hard knocked on his head by jinyoung.`Auchh!Yahh! im driving right now”,youngjae shouted while eyes still focused on the road ,felt really scared because they might end up with ingident if they continue to argue.
`SERVES YOUR RIGHT YOU DUNMBASS!,YEAHH I ADMIT THAT HE LOOKS DAMN HANDSOME BUT HE’S TOTALLY !,So youngjae that’s why we should not judge people based on  their appearance”jinyoung spoke half angry. `Uhhh??just like you hyung because you also acting like ,your appearance dooesn’t ressemble you at all”youngjae said in annoying tone .
Jinyoung  just gave youngjae a death glare since all what yougjae said was true .The rode was silent till they reached at a hospital.
Jinyoung looked confusedly to youngjae and spoke `Why you bring me here??i thought that we’re going to have fun and I bet hospital is not the right place to.`Aihh hyung ofc we’re going to have fun but we should wait for yugyeom first”answered the younger and it made jinyoung be more confused.he tried to proceed what youngjae tried to tell him just now.`DON’ TELL ME THAT HE FOUGHT AGAIN”!Said jinyoung angrily because last time yugyeom was involved in fight just make him had to undergo surgery because of spinal fractures.
`Calm down hyung ,did I said visit just now??no right but I said W.A.I.T instead’ told youngjae by spelling the word wait to make the eldest realized it.`He texted me just now said that he has a fight with his junior because that boy was so rude but he said that he was fine ,just have a small cut so he went here to clean it’.Jinyoung nodded upon heard the youngest’s explanation.`Im going to look at him in there,do u wanna follow me or wait here??’asked yougjae .Jinyoung shhok his head as signalled that he will wait for them in the car,he didn’t really in mood that time.Youngjae nodded and get out of his car,headed into the hospital.
After around 15 minutes,tired for waiting ,jinyoung decided to look for his friends inside.He texted youngjae to ask where are they right now .Jinyoung was too focused with his phone till he bumped into someone.`AUCHH!DID YOU EVEN USE YOUR EYES?’jinyoung said in angry tone and looked at the man that he bumped to.He saw a man which more shorter than him maybe for a few inches with brown eyes in a white mantel but have a nice body.
`Ermm I’m sorry but if youre not too focus with your phone ,we will not bumped to each other’ said the other boy.`EXCUSE ME BUT YOU SHOULD  AVOID ME IF YOU ALREADY SAW ME  AT THE FIRST PLACE’!Said jinyoung raised his voice a little.`How can someone like you can even be a doctor’jinyoung added while rolling his eyes.
`Someone like me ?what do u mean by that and how did u know I’m a doctor??probably im a patient ’said  the boy in that white mantel and from his reaction jinyoung knew that boy tried to hold his laughter.`HAAAA!!Yeahh a patient ,and I think you must be a lunatic who wore a white metal and tried to be a  doc.WOWW!!Sorry but I doesn’t have time to play around with you PSYCHO,I need to go now.BYE!!Said jinyoung while pressing a bit the word psycho.Then jinyoung turned his back to the opposite way  to continue  looked  for youngjae but someone held his right hand to prevent him from walking.Jinyoung turned around and yelled.`YAHH!WHATRE  YOU TRYING TO DO?!SUCH A PSYCHOTIC!jinyoung yanked his hand from that boy’s grip.

JACKSON POV

 Today was my first day worked at this hospital as a`Cardiologist’.So, I not really familiar with my surrounding and I still learned to adjust myself with it.It have been a long times since I left this country after my parents decided to move to our hometown,Hong Kong,back when I was 3.I had planned to back here since then,once I finished my studies,I applied a job as a doctor at a few of hospital in Seoul and to my luck I got it.When I was on my way back to my office after finished from checking a few of my patients,I bumped into someone,when I looked up to the person that bumped,I saw a  boy,a cute boy .I didn’t know why but he kinds of reminds me about  someone.Someone that I really missed the most.At first, I want to apologised to him but the way he acted make me wanna more.When he was about to ignore me after calling me psycho I decided to hold his hand ,he turned around and yelled at me and kept calling me psycho.I chuckled to hear those word .How can this cute boy can let out those harsh words but I didn’t thinkhe was being rude at all but funny instead.

`Jackson,my  full name is Wang  Jackson’I said .`SO??WHAT THE HELL YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NAME .I DON’T NEED IT’he said .I also didn’t know why I told him my name but for sure I wanna know him  and be friends with him.`I want to be your friend cutie,what’s your name?’I heard myself asked.
He sighed then said`my name is Park Jinyoung,yeahh I know that im cute so ,no need to mention about it and for your information I don’t want to be your friend ,ok??’
I asked him why and apologized from my behaviour and what I did to him just now .`I just want to know you because I found comfortable talked to you and can I called you 'Jin'??'

END OF POV

`EIHHH WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH THIS DUDE??’jinyoung said in his mind.`Bro,what the hell wrong with you??are u stupid or what??OK LISTEN HERE JACKASS ..`Jackson..my name is jackson not jackass..Jinyoung looked at the boy who just corrected him from the way he said the other’s name who was grinning like an idiot .`WHATEVER!OK LISTEN,I ALREADY SAID THAT I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND WHY YOU EVEN BOTHER TO CALL ME JIN??YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME SO!,U !! 
Before Jackson was able to say something’s more ,someone shouted jinyoung’s name and both of them turned to look at the way the voice came from.`Youngjae!yugyeom’jiyoung called the boy while waving  and run immediately towards the boys who stood near the exit door.
Jackson sighed and spoke to himself `This boy is different instead of so full with himself,none even treat me like this and I guessed that I like him’he smiled then went to continue his work,

Youngjae send jinyoung’s home after  have been

Please log in to read the full chapter