Chapter 08

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was screaming, crying ,whining madly to his hyung . He was video calling Jaebum to tell about the thing that has happened between him and Mark . As soon as he reached at his room,t hat was the first thing he did.

 

 “C’mon Jinyoung maybe Mark’s really busy and you knew it right he’s a man with word??’ Jaebum said softly as he tried to pursue his sulking brother.

 

 

“No I don’t know and I don’t want to know, He’s SILLY , STUPID, DUMB AND I HATE THAT TRASH SO MUCH! !!” Jinyoung shouted frustratedly while punching his pillow

 

. “Aihh you can’t say like that Jinyoung and I’m sure that wasn’t Mark fault at all,you must said something that crossed the line since he being that mad ,right.” Jaebum sighed.

 

“I TOLD YOU THAT WASN’T MY FAULT I DIDN’T SAY ANYTING HYUNG..I REPEAT IT I DIDN’T DO ANY-THING !!YOU HEAR ME RIGHT OR ARE YOU DEAF HYUNG??!! !!!” Jinyoung got up from his bed as he tried to defend himself . Seeing Jinyoung’s reaction, Jaebum already knew that wasn’t Mark fault. Jaebum knew Jinyoung too well and he knew Mark must be really tired for him acting like that . Jaebum messaged his head.

 

“Aihh hyung’s not deaf jinyoung and I knew for sure that wasn’t Mark fault,I knew you Jinyoung. ”

 

“AAAAAAAA!!!THE HELL HYUNG !! I HATE YOU !!!” Jinyoung shouted as he ended their video called , not even gave his hyung a chance to answer since he knew his Jaebum hyung would keep defending Mark . He jumped onto his bed and buried his face into his pillow , still cursed at the older until he drifted into his sleep .

***********************************************

Mark woke up early in the morning on the next day . He drove his car by himself to go to somewhere . That was he said when Jaehwan asked him . After went out for an hour , Mark back at home ,smiled happily . He went inside his room to change his attire to more casual and went to the kitchen . It was 9 am in the morning when Mark decided to cook breakfast for him and Jinyoung . He wore the apron ,ready to start his mission but had stopped by Hakyeon.

 

“Ehh Mr Tuan!!NO!! What’re you doing??!Hakyeon screamed as he run to get Mark . He reached in front of his boss and stopped him from touched any utensils in the kitchen .

 

“Huh?? What’s wrong with you ???” Mark asked Hakyeon in confused tone .

 

 

“Aigoo ! Mr Tuan you shouldn’t be here , just let the cook to prepare your breakfast” Hakyeon said as he shook his head . He was about to push his boss from the kitchen area when his boss stopped him .

 

“Aihh no need !! Let me do it , I want to cook a breakfast for Jinyoung” Mark said as he turned his head to face his worker .

 

“What ??Uhh” Hakyeon obeyed his boss’s words . Hakyeon’s mind kept thinking what has happened between those two since that was the first time he saw his boss in the kitchen !!Well it’s okay to be in the kitchen but “HIS BOSS LITERALLY GOING TO PREPARE HIS OWN BREAKFAST !!AND THAT’S FOR JINYOUNG!!” Hakyeon’s thought was snapped when his heard his boss sudden question.

 

“Hakyeon hyung , whose cooked all these ??” Mark asked as he pointed to the foods on the dining table .

 

“Ohh it’s Jinyoung ,he spend all of his day yesterday learned and cooked this “ Hakyeon answered as he shifted his gaze from the foods to his boss. Mark shocked to hear the answer , he didn’t know that Jinyoung was really trying hard to cook for him last night . Feeling guilt overed him . He sighed and looked at Hakyeon . Hakyeon gave him a reassured smile as he also felt sorry towards Jinyoung . Well everyone in that house knew that Jinyoung was the type that loved to party , he would love to spend his day outside ,socialize withhis two bestfriends and nothing could stop him from doing so . When he would to spend all his day at home , just to learn and cook for dinner to Mark ,it was something that should be praised, unbelievable where naughty Jinyoung did all that just so that he could had dinner with Mark .

 

 

“Hyung , I want you to wake Jinyoung up in 20 minutes later , tell him that I want to have a breakfast at the balcony with him ,okay then tell the other to bring all the foods there ??” Mark ordered and Hakyeon nodded his head while stepping away from kitchen . Hakyeon smiled sheepishly as he thought that has an improvement between the two .

 

As soon as Mark finished cooked all the foods , he made sure all the things already set up . He then grabbed something on the counter near the kitchen that he put before he cooked . He stared at the gift that he wanted to give to the younger as an apologized gift for last night . He decided to buy a big duck doll as he thought that doll resembled Jinyoung a lot, the way Jinyoung’s plum lips pouted really looked alike. “Cute.. like Jinyoung “ Mark’s mind thought . He smiled as he remembered about their first encounter in which Jinyoung did save his contact’s name in his phone as a ‘Beauty Duck from Heaven” . “Hurmmm seriously Park Jinyoung??Beauty Duck from Heaven ??” Mark laughed.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Jinyoung!!Wake up !! Go and wash your face now !!” Hakyeon shook Jinyoung's body to wake him up.

 

“Huuuuurghhhhhhhhh !!!” Jinyoung yawned ,eyes still tightly closed as he adjusted his body and pulled the blanket to cover his face. Hakyeon shook his head, that was the fifth time since he tried to wake up the younger , but nothing happened.

 

“I’m still sleepy, let me sleep more” Jinyoung mumbled under his blanket that covered his face but still could be heard clearly by Hakyeon .

 

“No ! No! It’s almost noon !! Now go and wash your face Park Jinyoung !!” Hakyeon raised his voice a little ,hoped the younger would wake up but nothing to be heard .

 

“Silence.”

 

“MR TUAN WANNA BREAKFAST WITH YOU AT THE BALCONY NEAR HIS ROOM."

 

 “WH-WHATTTT??” Jinyoung screamed , w

Please log in to read the full chapter