CHAPTER 12

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung felt weird to see Mark’s acting strangely since last night . They now were eating their breakfast and Jinyoung glanced towards  Mark who’s busy with his phone.

 

“What the hell is that.?” Jinyoung muttered,rolled his eyes. He shoved the sandwich into his mouth,pretended to enjoy his breakfast even actually he couldn’t help but to glance at Mark.

 

“Mark.” Jinyoung called Mark’s attention but no responde.

 

“What the is that.?!Oh he’s even smiling while looking at his phone but didn’t hear me.?!!!!” Jinyoung was out of his patience .

 

“Hello Mark Tuan!Can you ing put your phone away and eat your breakfast now!!!” Jinyoung commended as he tapped his palm loudly on the counter to get Mark’s attention.

 

Mark looked up to jinyoung and nodded before he put down his phone.Then his phone rang and Mark immediately pick up the call. 

 

 

“Of course I’m not going to forget it ..yes trust me .” Mark said and diverted his eyes at jinyoung just to see the death glare from him. After not too long ,he ended the call and cleared his throat before continued to eat.

 

 

“Mark Tuan,I’m your future husband so I hope you won’t do something ridiculous behind my back,okay.?” Jinyoung exclaimed prouldy said the word “future husband.”

 

 

“I’m not like you and Jinyoung you’re not even my future husband ,i didn’t say anything about that yet.” Mark sipped his coffee and then stood up leave the shock jinyoung.

 

 

“He snapped me once again!.!” Jinyoung growled .

 

....

 

Jinyoung now was sitting next to Mark who’s driving his own car. Since they left Mark’s house ,jinyoung hasn’t spoke any words and Mark knew he’s sulking . Whoever didn’t when Jinyoung has been shutting his mouth tightly and folded his arms along the entire ride and also his pouting’s lips .

 

“Hey can you stop pouting?You’re going to get cramps if you didn’t stop making your lips forward like that and it’s ugly you know.”

 

Mark said and waited for a response but he got nothing. This one of the reasons why he didn’t like to have a fight with jinyoung.

 

“So you’re ignoring me now?.You don’t want talk to me anymore?”

 

 

“Not your problem.”

 

That’s all jinyoung said and turned his focus to his side window ,still pouting.Mark sighed tiredly.

 

 

“I was planning to go shopping  for a while ...

 

Mark said as he eyeing jinyoung at the corner of his eyes and he could feel jinyoung bit his lips and he knew that jinyoung just tried to hold himself from jumping over to him . He’s always known that shopping was Jinyoung’s weakness .

 

“...ermm but seems like I have changed  my mind . I will just go home after finished my work.”

 

“No!DON’T!LET’s GO SHOPPING TOGETHER MARK!I REALLY WANT THAT NEW LATEST COLLECTION OF THIS ONE BRAND!I NEED TO GET IT !”

 

Jinyoung said and gave Mark his puppy’s eyes . Mark stopped his car as the traffic was red .

 

“MARk plizzzzzzz ...My last class would be finished at 2pm.!let’s go together okay?”

 

 

Jinyoung shook Mark’s hand that still rested on the string”. Mark looked at Jinyoung’s innocent face .

 

 

“Your really know my weak spot right jinyoung.”

 

Mark said and flicked Jinyoung’s forehead.he has lost in his own battle . He couldn’t resist Jinyoung’s innocent face . Jinyoung grimaced and rubbed his forehead slightly.

 

 

“So is it mean we’re going shopping today?!”

 

Mark hummed to respond and started to drive again after the traffic color’

Please log in to read the full chapter