CHAPTER 05

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

‘ So,you must be wonder , who am i,right??..by the way im Seulgi’ that woman added while smiling showing his perfect teeth and she was about to say somethings more when jinyoung cut her.

‘Ermmm EXCUSE ME!!For your information,im not Mark’s youngest brother and i don’t want to know who the hell you are and which hell you’re from’jinyoung spoke after waiting for Mark’s respond for a quiet long while rolling his eyes.He did feel annyoed towards this seulgi girl.

Seulgi widen her small eyes and that reaction was quiet funny,not suits with her small eyes ,she liked tried to hide her shocked expression.

‘funny kid,stop with that lame joke ..you guys look same in the first sight,impossible you guys are not blood related,perhaps you’re his cousin,am i right Mark??’she said,turned her gazed to look at Mark.

Mark looked up to seulgi than to jinyoung.

‘listen here,Mark and me are not brothers..we look same because we are DESTINED TOGETHER!! Not because we are blood related!!GOT IT ??!Jinyoung said in irriated tones.

‘What the hell is this Mark??who’s this rude kid??what does he mean by that??hahaha so nosense’ seulgi asked disbelief.

Seulgi moved to sit closed beside Mark and shaked Mark’s shoulders.

‘Answer me Mark!!It can’t be he’s your boyfriend or fiance or even husband?!!we just not meet for only 5 months !!Wowww!!it really can’t be....

‘there goes my gold mine...’seulgi inner self spoke.

‘What’s the matter if all of what you said just now are true’Mark said slowly but enough to jinyoung and seulgi heard.

Seulgi startled meanwhile jinyoung grinned like an idiot.Mark did not miss jinyoung’s expression and just can pray that jinyoung will not do something stupid.

‘Yeahhhh!!you did listen what Mark said right?!’jinyoung said loudly,crossed his arms while looking towards seulgi annoyingly.

Seulgi just rolled her eyes and left the house.

 

“Ermmm i must...

“nope,probably i’ll get ignored...ermmm...”jinyoung who was standing in front of his study table spoke to himself while put his midle finger on his chin like a pro detective.

‘what’re you doing,hyung??’youngjae who was sitting on the edge of jinyoung’s bed,turned his gaze from his phone to face jinyoung.

“Did you miss jaebum hyung??”it was yugyeom’s turn to ask.

Jinyoung just ignored those questions.He laid down on his bed,burried his face on his pillow.

“ARGHHHHH!!”jinyoung screamed while punching his pillow frustratedly.Jinyoung was now lost his mind since he have been thinking about how to seduce and make Mark loved him.

All jinyoung could thing was Mark since early in the morning.He couldn’t stop from thinking about Mark but he still doen’t have any idea how to make Mark fall in love with him.”YES THAT’S ALL WHAT JINYOUNG THOUGHT”.

As for jinyoun

Please log in to read the full chapter