CHAPTER 09

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Please Hyung…!! Help me !! Only  that doctor  suits with all of these characters .. I can’t change it anymore since I’ve plotted perfectly.. You need to plead him hyung!!This will not happen if  that ty actor chose not  to go for holiday” Yugyeom said got annoyed when he remembered about those actor. 

 

“Yugyeom that’s not like I don’t want but it just every time I met that Wang …I don’t know.. I feel something’s weird and I don’t know how to say it .. just thinking about him makes me goose bumps .. hohoho look at this” Jinyoung said while hanging up his right hand close to Yugyeom’s face.“Hurhh it’s scary “ Jinyoung  rubbed his arm . 

 

“Eihh hyung I didn’t ask you to think about him… I just askedyou to plead him to accept my offer.” Yugyeom said confusedly, he acted like always hard to understand . 

 

“Yah you stupid brat .. I didn’t think about him and this thing will not happen if you’re serious and not playing around with your studies!” those words escaped from Jinyoung’s mouth . That was a reality that Yugyeom kept failing in his studies. 

 

 

“Pfftttt .. said the one who played around more than me” Yugyeom  scoffed while rolling his eyes

 

 

“Nah it’s okay ....I’m genius unlike you, ” Jinyoung said childishly and stuck out his tongue . He stood up from the couch and walked to lay beside Youngjae on his bed. They were hanging out  at Youngjae’s place. Youngjae like always played with his phone ,ignored about his surrounding. He didn’t always .

 

“Yugyeom yah that’s just his excuse.. He did feel that way because in his mind just only has Mark hyung , that’s why he acts that way !!If  not because of Mark hyung , probably that doctor will be his boyfriend now.. well Jinyoung hyung’s flirting level ,you know right??” Youngjae interrupted the two and raised his left eyebrow. He tried to tease Jinyoung . Jinyoung took the pillow under his head and threw it onto Yungjae’s face . That made Youngjae to drop his phone onto the floor at his left side .

 

“Yahh hyung !!” Youngjae shouted and bent down to take his phone.

 

“ Yahh hyung !!Jinyoung mocked youngje’s tone. “Serves your right!!Yeah I admit that you’re right but no need to mention it here, your statements sounds like you’re jealous” Jinyoung questioned Youngjae.

 

“Hyung who doesn’t feel jealous if everything we want , we get ..you’re lucky hyung, Mark hyung gave and did everything for you...” Youngjae said and looked at Jinyoung’s eyes.

 

“Whatever lucky or not guys. .now what should I do ??I can’t fail anymore this time .. mom and dad keep saying if I fail this time , they will ask me to stop my studies and get married !!I still too young for this !!I’m not readyto be someone’s husband and…DAD???!!NO!!!” Yugyeom shouted near to cry.

 

“What ???MARRIED??” Jinyoung and youngjae asked in unison ,disbelieved on what they heard just now .

 

“No way !! Yeah I know you’re stupid gyeom-ah but you’re still too young for this !!I will help you !!” Jinyoung said determinedly and grabbed his phone to text Jackson . 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************

Jackson put his chin on his palm as support . He kept thinking about Jinyoung about their first met. It wasn’t the first met in hospital that day but truly their first met when they were kids. He sighed when he realized how hard to make Jinyoung fall in love with him. They were best friends back then but that was a long time ago and he wasn’t sure if Jinyoung still remembered about the Chinese boy that he used to play together . He knew he couldn’t just gave up like this before tried harder as he thought “Luck is everywhere and who know if you tried a bit hard you’ll get a good result, C’mon Jackson you can do it” Jackson gave himself advice. His mind was nowhere but thought about his crush Park Jinyoung , he was lucky since he got no patient to be treated other than that he was in his recess.

 

Jackson’s phone buzz as the signal there was a new message. He grabbed his phone to check it. His eyes widen when saw the person who sent him that message. “Wow !!It’s rare and… new!!” he said ,grinned sheepishly and immediately read the message.

 

Beautiful JY : Hey Jackson .. I wanna ask your help.

 

Jackson :What’s it Jinyoung??Just say it ..

 

Jackson’s grinned became wider when he thought that was really a good luck. 

 

“Thanks god” he muttered.

 

Beautiful JY : I need someone to replace one of our actors for one of my bestfriend’s  final project . He need to make it perfect so that he could pass it and get the highest’s score, ..you’re the only one that I’m hoping for right now, don’t worry we still have some time to practice and you will just shoot for two days at least  ..Please??With cherry on top?* Blink !Blink !

 

“What??!” Jackson shocked when he read Jinyoung’s message . He bites his lips ,along his 23 years live never once he became an actor and no way he would refused it , It was Jinyoung that asked him this favour !!Hello!!That was from his crush. 

 

“Actor?? Hurmm..it wasn’t that bad right??At least I could give a try” Jackson told himself before made the decision.

 

Jackson: In one condition 

 

Beautiful JY: ANYTHING!!

 

Jackson : You need to have breakfast/ lunch and dinner with me! I will choose the place !Okay??!”

 

Beautiful JY : OKAY DEAL  !!

 

“What did you try to do Wang Jackson??” Jackson shook his head when he thought about his plan . “It’s okay try as you can Jackson!!You’ve got nothing to lose !!”

**************

 

 

“OK GUYS! HE’S IN !!” Jinyoung shouted.

 

“Yeah!!!” Both Yugyeom and Youngjae said happily.

 

“Ermm don’t forget hyung ..training will be at Youngjae hyung’s studio every Saturday and Sunday at 4pm starting from this week” Yugyeom reminded Jinyoung . Jinyoung facepalmed himself. He realized that he got another thing to be solved . The most important one. He grabbed his phone and dialled the number. He need to call Mark and get the eldest permission. It wasn’t like Jinyoung scared of him but he didn’t want them to argue again . He couldn’t stand to see Mark’s death glared . Jinyoung choked when thought about Mark’s eyes the other day “Okay maybe.. maybe I’m little scare of him but not that way , I just don’t want him to tell Jaebum hyung and my month pocket money will get cut ..Hohoh that’s nightmares” Jinyoung shook his head and continued his plan. Youngjae and Yugyeom kept changing glance to each other . They looked at Jinyoung’s who still lost in his thought, he didn’t do anything instead of staring at his phone’s screen .

 

“Hurmm hyung I hope you’ll not going to hex him” Yugyeom said innocently .

 

“Shhh!! Shut up stupid!!I’m thinking” Jinyoung said while put his finger at his lips. Seeing that Yugyeom nodded slowly .

 

“Ermm  hello …Markeuuuuu…  ??” Jinyoung pulled the word “u” and bites his lips. Mark on the other side just shook his head . He knew what was that mean when Jinyoung called him like that . 

 

“Hurmm” Mark answered shortly .

 

“Where are you right now??” 

 

Mark rolled his eyes before answered the younger . “Didn’t I say that I have meeting this morning??! Why you even looking for me at this time??” 

 

“ Hurmm I miss to hear your voice .. I wanna hear your beautiful voice so that I could gain strength to start my studies. ” Jinyoung smiled as  he took step started his flirting plan. He whined cutely .Mark gulped hearing those words. He felt like his ears have turned red. Meanwhile Youngjae and yugyeom couldn’t stand seeing Jinyoung like that . They made their disgusting’s face to Jinyoung but the older just ignored them . well his two best friends used to see his flirting side . They have been with Jinyoung for years . For those whom didn’t use to it would be fallen to him . 

 

“Hurmm??I thought you’re still sulking??.”

 

Jinyoung pursed his lips . Actually he really wanted to continue his acting ,sulking over their last time fought.,but since this thing happened he couldn’t do so . this old man!!! Lucky because I need you right now man !! This can’t be !!I need to add my speed !! C’mon  push more!! Jinyoung Hwaiting !!.” Jinyoung mentally screamed. “Back to your acting Park Jinyoung!” Jinyoung knockd his own fantasy . 

 

“C’mon Mark ,I’m not that mad anymore .. and  it’s been a day !I miss you so much Markeuuuuu..” Jinyoung said. Mark tried to keep calm. He fanned his own face.

 

“Aishh this kid!What was with that wasn’t that mad anymore??Even it’s been a week but in reality he still bringing up about that every time  I tried to talk to him. And he did say that he miss me??Seriously Jinyoung miss me?? He did come to my office every day when he doesn’t have any classes and kept disturbing me at night.. what’s wrong with that “miss me”?? Hurmm like I guess it might be something’s wrong . “Jinyoung and his naughty brain.”

 

“What do you want hurhmm ..Jinyoung ??.”Mark said in his deep husky voice. Jinyoung blinked his eyes. “Oh God ..Please not with that y sighed and that..“Jinyoung” so yyy!!Damn!!… is it Mark tried to make me fall in lov

Please log in to read the full chapter