CHAPTER 10

YOU'RE NOT FIRST NOR SECOND, YOU'RE JUST NOW & FOREVER
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jackson just finished practicing for their short film . He wondered around and saw Jinyoung not too far from him was laughing beautifully with his two  best-friends . Jackson walked towards the one that he has been keeping his eyes on .

 

 

“Hi.”

 

Jinyoung turned his head to see jackson was standing behind him . He smiled towards the other .

 

 

“Hi Jackson!” Jinyoung Happily greeted . He was in a good mood . He was grateful for Jackson because of him they could help Yugyeom. They went to sit . 

 

 

“You look happy .” Jackson spoke .

 

“Of course I’m! I’m happy because finally i could help yugyeom finishing his project !thanks to you too if bot because of you we aren’t going able to finish this soon.” 

 

 

Jackson smiled to hear that . 

 

“Jinyoung ..” jackson called to get Jinyoung’s attention. 

 

“Dinner with me tonight.” 

 

Jinyoung stopped playing with his phone . He bites his bottom lips as he  was thinking if that’s a good thing to do.

 

“Should i ?”. Then he thought maybe it’s since he need to move on from Mark . 

 

“Well giving Jackson a chance doesn’t wrong right,?” 

 

 

“Ok!!call!!Dinner with you tonight!” Jinyoung exclaimed . 

 

 

Jackson’s smiled widden when heard that .

 

 

 

 

********************************************

 

Jinyoung was walking towards the restaurant that he promised to meet up with Jackson. Actually jackson wanted to drive him but he refused and jackson couldn’t do anything . He was shocked when someone took his hand and dragged him into a car .

 

 

“Yahh!what the ?!Eh Ravi hyung?” Jinyoung shocked to see Ravi who’s the one that pulled him and shoved into the car that now he was sitting . 

 

 

“Stay still.” That’s all Ravi said before closed the door . 

 

Jinyoung scoffed . He knew what was going to happen to him next . He looked at his right side and saw none other than Mark Tuan was busy playing with his tab like always . Jinyoung rolled his eyes . 

 

 

“What do you think you’re doing.?” Jinyoung spoke.

 

Mark sighed and put down his tab . He moved closer to jinyoung.

 

“Where are you going?why did you leave me without listen to me first?why you’re not coming home?why you didn’t pick or reply my text?.”

 

Jinyoung giggled . “Wow Mark Tuan since when you’r talkative ? Did you write a script and memorize it .?” 

 

 

“Plek!” 

 

 

“Auch! Yah do you want to kill me ?!” Jinyoung scoffed.

 

“If i wanted to kill you then i won’t flick you Jinyoung .. You always overacting .” Mark said and pulled jinyoung’s nose.

 

“Let me go Mark .. i have a date.” Jinyoung proudly said as he folded his arms . He wanted to make Mark jealous . 

 

“Forget about your stupid date!.” Mark strictly said .

 

“Hey!who are you to call my date as “stupid” !you’re the stupid one here .”

 

“I don’t care ! I need ..no i want to explain something to you.”

 

Mark called Ravi to drive them to one of his usual favourite place .  Upon reaching it , he brought jinyoung into that place . Jinyoung just obeyed . He totally forgot about his “date” with Jackson.

 

 

They stood next to each other at the corridor . The breeze of the mountain really calming . Jinyoung closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment before Mark broke it .

 

 

“Jinyoung about Jaebum.”

 

 

“Hmm..go on .” Jinyoung tried to ignore Mark but deep insdie he was hoping for Mark to explain it to him . He was deperately to know .

 

“Yes i love him ..i love jaebum.”

 

 

“Ok good.” Jinyoung could feel and hear his heart breaking into pieces and he be

Please log in to read the full chapter