Secret?

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the over excited Namseok walks around the shop with his best friend beside him. He planned on buying something for the members to cheer up for their showcase in Japan. And of course, Yang suk contacted Namseok for the tickets and they decided to meet on the day of the showcase backstage.

Kwan pulls Namseok to a shop that sells bakery and sweets. They enter inside only to get hit by the smell of bread and chocolate. They look the sweets displayed and it was colourful. The colourful cupcakes catch their eyes. It was of different flavour and texture. They decide to buy chocolate cupcake and strawberry cupcake because both represent black and pink. Kwan asks the worker to pack three of each cupcake into four small and cute boxes.

After packing the four boxes containing the colourful cupcakes, Namseok pays the cashier and make their way out of the bakery. They both roam more to explore shops. In the corner of Namseok eyes, he notices a pet shop. He suddenly remembers his dog, Nam, whom he left behind in Korea with his father. He walks inside the shop with Kwan.

He looks around the cool toy stuffs for the dogs and speaks, “Should I buy something for Nam? He needs something to play with because I can’t be with him always. He gets lonely because of my work.”

Kwan smiles and nods his head, “You should get some cool stuff for him. It’ll make him happy.”

He searches through the rack and finds something cool, automatic ball launcher. He reads the description, ‘The automatic ball launcher is a great way to keep your pooch entertained for hours at the park while you sit down relax and watch your dogs fun. it features motion sensors that keep you and your dog safe from launches of 7 feet away and then launches to distances of up t0 30 feet’

He buys the gadget for his dog and exits the store. Kwan notices a small, cute flower shop afar. He smiles and pokes Namseok. Namseok looks him with a confused expression on his face.

“Check out the flower shop.” Kwan points out.

Namseok eyes follow his gaze and notices the flower shop. Jennie’s face instantly pops off in his mind. He grins, even if he didn’t know Jennie’s choice, a girl heart will surely melt if a man gives them flower. They rush and look around the flower.

“My conscious mind is saying to buy it for Jennie tomorrow.” Namseok looks Kwan.

Kwan just smiles, “If you buy it for her, you should buy it for other members as well. It won’t be fair, otherwise.”

Processing through Kwan’s point, Namseok states his opinion, “No, only Jennie will receive it from me, because if I buy it only for her, she will realize I think of her more”

Kwan laughs at his bluntness, “Oh...okay and that will be the start of the famous idol and the heir’s love story.”

“Sooner...” Namseok mumbles and promises the florist to come back tomorrow to buy the flowers. After that, they leave for their hotel.

Jennie on the other side was practicing with her members in the big and empty stadium, soon to be filled in the showcase tomorrow. While they were practicing, a man with a hat walks in and everyone starts to greet him. He watches the group practice for their show tomorrow and smiles as how far they’ve already come.

After finishing their practice, they run towards the man waiting for them. They all bow for the formalities and Jisoo speaks, “How are you, sajangnim?”

Yang suk smiles at them and sits in one of the seats and tells them to sit too. He replies, “I’m good. How are you guys holding up?”

Jennie smiles seeing their CEO personally come to check on them. She replies slowly, “We’re doing fine. We just hope we can do better for our fans. It’s the first time we’re performing in a big stadium.”

Yang suk laughs, “Well, you guys better be used to it. We’ll be doing it a lot from time to time. And don’t be insecure while you guys are out in the front. Just show them what Blackpink can do. I’m really proud of you guys. Don’t make your hard work go in vain.”

That brought them to break into a smile. That’s why they respected their CEO more than anyone else. Rose speaks shyly, “You’ll be there with us tomorrow, right?”

Yang suk nods his head in response, “Yup, I will be there to watch your big show and I’ll be cheering too. You guys better take care of your health and drink warm water before you got to sleep. Management of time is the most.”

They nod their head as response. “Don’t you have anything to say, Lisa-ya?” He asks looking Lisa.

Lisa looks stunned by his question. She looks him in the eyes and just smiles making a heart with her hands. Yang suk grins and speaks, “Obviously the youngest.” The other members look Lisa and just laugh it off with their CEO.

“Oh, and we’ll go dinner after the show. I’ll treat you guys.” Yang suk says warmly. All of them gives him a bright smile and nods their head.

 

The next day, Namseok wakes up early than usual. He goes to the next room to check up on his friend but finds him sleeping. He goes to the kitchen and makes a quick breakfast for himself. He plays with his phone as he slowly eats his breakfast. He sees news about his mother and he scoffs.

‘Yoona to be starring in a new drama...”

“What a great morning,” He says as he closes the news. He grins and searches ‘Jennie Kim’. He finds a bunch of cute photos of her and he scans it silently wearing a big smile. Why is she so charming? God, only a photo of her and he was already swaying. What will happen to him after he sees her face to face? It has been a week he didn’t see that pretty eyes of her.

“Jennie,” He mumbles in his breath as he stares her picture. He closes his phone yet not satisfied, je walks into the bathroom and takes a bath. After bathing, he wears a blue shirt and black pant to go out. He doesn’t wake up Kwan and goes out by himself.

He drives to the flower shop they visited yesterday. He greets the lady, “Ohayōgozaimasu (good morning)” The lady smiles as she recognises the face. She says, “Ohayōgozaimasu. Anata wa nani ga hitsuyōdesu ka, ko? (Good morning. What do you need, child?)” Namseok already had a flower in his mind, “Pink roses.” He points out to the lady. She smiles and prepares a bouquet of pink roses. She hands them to him and he thanks her. He pays her and again bows his head.  He walks happily as he smells the roses. He roams freely around the market with the bouquet in his hand. Over excited for today’s event, he goes to a clothing store. He never mentioned it to anyone, but he loves shopping. He loves to choose clothes and look nice. He looks around for nice clothes that fit him. He scans a silver long coat that goes up to the knees. Without hesitation, he puts it in the cart. He also picks hoodie and plain shirts. Without hesitation, he buys it all. After buying the necessary stuff, he returns to the hotel. Kwan welcomes him as he enters the room. He was drinking his coffee. Kwan looks the stuff he bought and just laughs. “We should leave in a few hours. We have to go backstage to meet the CEO for the tickets too.” Kwan says to him. He just smiles and nods to him. He could finally see Jennie.   As for Jennie, she was already on the stad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter