Manager

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Jennie ruins BLACKPINK’

‘She’s rude and a !’

“Wow, for good songs, she’s dating Teddy!!!!’

Namseok closes his phone on frustration. He hated it that Jennie saw all of it. He runs fast down to the parking lot to take his car out. As soon as he gets in, he drives fast to the dorm. While he was on the way, his phone rings.

He ignores it but it rings again. He stops the car on the side and looks the caller name. It was Jennie.

He picks it up, “JEN”

He hears a small sob from the other line, “Namseok...”

“The news isn’t true.....” She says.

“I’m coming there. Wait for me.” Namseok says.

“Don’t” Jennie declines shuttering.

Namseok furrows his eyes, “Why?”

“Don’t come here. It’s not good if any reporter sees you. The news will be worse, Namseok.” Jennie says with a small voice.

Namseok didn’t care if any reporter sees him but it was for Jennie. It could be worse for her and the rest of the members.  He huffs and answers, “Okay, if that’s what you want.”

Namseok adds up, “And don’t cry too much, Jen. It hurts if you cry. And I know it’s just a rumour, Jen. People always make fun of other. Just ignore the negative part and look at a positive way. I saw a lot of sweet comments and encouraging one for you. You should think about that, Nini. Stay with the members. I guess the company will do something. And remember, you and I know it’s not true. We don’t need other’s frustrating opinions.”

Jennie listens quietly and says, “Hmm”

“Take care, love” Namseok says.

“I love you” Jennie says suddenly.

A smile breaks on Namseok face, “I love you too.”

“I’ll talk with you later. Jisoo unnie is forcing me to eat breakfast.” Jennie says with a small laugh.

“Okay” He says as the phone hangs up.

 

Jennie walks out of the room because of Jisoo’s constant yelling.

“Jennie!! Get your feet here in the kitchen!!”

“I’m coming.” Jennie says wiping her eyes one last time. She didn’t expect to wake up with so much hateful comments and news.

Rose catches Jennie’s hand from behind and walks with her to the kitchen. Lisa and Jisoo were setting the food. Lisa gives a warm smile to Jennie. But Jisoo glares her deeply.

Jisoo points at Jennie and says, “YOU! DON’T YOU EVER THINK OF SKIPPING MEAL”

“Okay, unnie” Jennie says as she sits down at the chair opposite to Lisa.

Ignoring the rumours, they start to talk about the funny moments of them while eating their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter