Crescent Moon

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a week of sulking and spacing out, Jennie’s weird actions made the members concerned about her. She was acting really quiet and sad all the time. The members noticed it and were really concerned about her so they decided to ask her.

“Unnie?” Rose asks as they all were sitting in their practice room.

Jennie looks Rose and replies, “Hm?”

“Is there something bothering you? You’re acting really distant now days.” Jisoo asks as everyone’s eyes land on Jennie.

Jennie opens to tell the truth but sees her manager looking her, so she just replies, “I’m fine. Sorry, I made you guys worried.”

They were not buying Jennie’s lies but just let it slide because they didn’t want to pry more.

“Oh, right, Namseok oppa already returned right?” Lisa whispers so that the other staff couldn’t hear them.

Yes, he had already returned to Korea and in fact they were about to meet in the evening. Jennie didn’t tell the others because she felt like it. She was really nervous because she kept thinking unnecessary thought because of the manager’s warning.

“Yeah, he’s already here.” Jennie whispers back as Lisa nods.

After they practiced their new songs choreography for hours, they return to their home. Thankfully, Manager Unnie drove the car instead of oppa, as he said he had some works left. Jennie was more than relieved to hear that. They reach their building and everyone comes out of the van. The members go quickly inside as Jennie waits for Manger Unnie.

“Uh...Unnie?” Jennie calls out.

Manager Unnie looks Jennie with a confused look and says, “Is there something I can help with Jennie?”

“I... I was hoping if I could go meet one of my friends now.” Jennie says slowly looking the ground.

Manager Unnie replies smoothly, “You’re going to meet the friend who is sick?”

“Sick?” Jennie asks with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah, I remember not too long ago, you went out to meet your friend and Jisoo told us that your friend has cancer so we didn’t have to tag along with you.” Manager Unnie says.

Jennie tries not to laugh out loud. ‘So, that’s what Jisoo unnie said when I went in my first date’ Jennie thought. She smiled and nods her head.

She piles up another lie, “She was discharged from the hospital and now she’s at home. So, I was hoping to go meet her. I can’t do it once our album drops out so I want to visit her today.”

Manger Unnie nods her head simultaneously, “I understand, Jennie. It’s really hard for you too. I’ll drop you to her house.”

Jennie panics, “It’s fine, unnie. I can take a cab. It will be better if I go by myself and I promise to return before it gets dark.”

“Okay, Jennie but be careful with everything. No revealing your face in the public.”

Jennie nods as she bids goodbye an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter