Sealed(LAST CHAPTER)

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YG confirms that Jennie is not dating anyone and she is still under the contract. The person she was seen with was her childhood friend from New Zealand. It was his first time in Korea so Jennie along with her members and managers went to hang out for the day. In the picture, he just helped her to walk because Jennie slipped. They didn’t know that someone was taking pictures of them. YG says that it was really a cheap move to make rumours like this.”

Namseok smiles and closes the phone as he lies in his sofa. It was really tiring to see all this rumours. It had been two days after the rumour broke out and today he was supposed to meet Jennie. They can’t meet out in the public so he was going to go to the company to meet her.

With a bouquet of pink roses, he parks the car on the underground parking of YG Company. He closes the door behind and walks towards the door. He looks in daze if he should take the lift or stairs but after awhile of dilemma, he chooses the stairs. He walks slowly step by step. He knew what this day was for them. He knew what Jennie was going to say to him, he had come prepared for this day.

Finally, he reaches the practice room but sees a familiar figure waiting outside the room. He stands still and watches Jennie, mesmerized by her beauty and figure and that face that always brings a smile to him. That effect which only Jennie could bring.

Jennie, who was waiting patiently for her love was really nervous about today. She leans on the wall and looks on the floor still confused over everything. Suddenly, she gets the feel that someone was watching her so she looks everywhere and as she sees the one person she was dying to be with, her world stops.

Their eyes met each other bringing more fire to their soul. Still frozen in their pace, they looked each other never backing off. Namseok starts to walk towards her, getting closer and closer every second of Jennie’s heartbeat. Jennie could feel the siren on her heart getting more and more furious. She wonders, ‘Why does it always feel like the first time?’

“Jennie,” Namseok breaths. Jennie looks up and realizes that they were standing too close.

“For you,” He adds up as he gives her the bouquet and backs off a little. Jennie takes the bouquet with a gummy smile.

“Let’s go inside” Jennie says as she catches Namseok’s hand and goes inside the practice room. It was big and spacious room with a huge mirror for practicing. It was empty with no one around. There in the floor lies a lunchbox.

Namseok walks and sits crossed leg in the floor whilst snatching the lunchbox. Jennie sits beside him and smiles.

“You made one for me and I made it for you.” Jennie says as she locks arm with Namseok.

Namseok smiles and intertwines their fingers tightly, “Thank you”

Jennie kisses his back of the hand and after that she quickly opens the lunch box, “Here’s the rice, meat and...”

“...KIMCHI, I personally made it for you because you loved it the last time.”

“Of course, I did. It was delicious though.” Namseok says as he hands the chopstick to Jennie and opens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter