Yoona

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Yah Yah Boombayah” The sound played with a high volume. Namseok grins watching the video. He was already in Japan, staying at a top hotel. He was watching every Blackpink videos and even live shows. Kwan groaned, “Can you stop it now? It’s been half hour and you’re still watching it.” Namseok ignores him and searches another video. He starts to watch their appearance in the variety show, “Weekly Idol”.

“They’re really good and their music is good too.” Namseok says as he watches the show. Kwan moves to his side and watches it too. After serious laughing of one hour, Namseok charges his phone. Kwan stretches his arm, “That was good.” Namseok laughs, “Let’s continue to watch after my phone charges.” Kwan nods and smiles. Namseok adds up, “Oh and we have dinner today with Mr. Yok for discussing about the land.”

Kwan stands up and says, “Okay, I’ll go take a bath.” He goes to the big bathroom. Namseok stands up and goes to the wardrobe to check out a formal dress for the dinner. He looks bunch of suits. He takes out a white cotton shirt with black dots and black formal trouser. He chooses brown leather shoes. He tries the outfit and it was perfect. With his tall figure, he looked even more charming. He looked like a classy men.

“Wow, Wow. I might die seeing this beautiful image in front of me.” Kwan jokes as he comes out with a wet hair. Namseok laughs “Just shut up and get ready.” Kwan laughs and looks through the wardrobe. He wears a plain light blue shirt with a brown pant and brown shoes. They both looked formal. Namseok starts to file the documents and other stuffs. Kwan looks him and asks, “Can I take your picture?”

Namseok jokes, “Can I be honest with you? You sound like a gay who is head over heels for me.” Kwan laughs and winks at him. Namseok gestures him to take his picture. He stands straight and looks at the camera. Kwan captures it and smiles, “You really look good.” Namseok thanks him and starts to manage his stuffs again.

 

Sung Min looks his wristwatch and it was already late. He waits a little longer for the person to come. Then he sees a tall woman with fluffy feather jacket walking with shades on. He just laughs looking at the person.

The woman sits across him and says, “It’s really good to see you in person. I only see you in newspaper.”

 He laughs and says, “I honestly didn’t wanted to meet you but you’ve been calling the office for quite a time. What exactly do you want?”

 The woman smirks and replies, “I want to meet my son.”

“Don’t you feel ashamed saying that?”

“Why would I? I just want to see how he’s doing.” The woman replies.

“Yoona, it’s too late to say that. Even if you want to meet him, you can’t. I’m sure he won’t meet you.”  He says the truth.

“Persuade him to meet me.” Yoona says flaunting her beautiful smile. She was still the same, beautiful.

Sung Min looks her beautiful face and shakes his head. He couldn’t fall for that, again. He knew she was not that old pitiful, helpless person anymore. He found her in the street helpless, but what got his attention was her beauty. She was pregnant at that time, so he wanted to help her. That’s why he took her with him.

“You’ve changed a lot, Yoona. I understood you and your pain. You wanted more from your life because you didn’t want a child. You wanted freedom. But leaving your only child was the most foolish decision, Yoona. I admit you gave birth to him but he is my son. I raised him and he has given me immense happiness so I never thought of marrying someone or to start a real family. He is all I have.”

Yoona smiles faintly. She knew everything he said was true. She was immature in that time but not anymore. Yoona speaks, “I admit I was foolish. I betrayed both my son and you. You helped me through everything and you were the happiest person when I gave birth to him. Even though you knew he wasn’t your real child, you loved him like a real dad. I’m really thankful for that. That’s why I had to leave him with you. He had a future with you. I was vulnerable at that time. I had no place to live and I couldn’t give burden to you anymore. You had given us everything. What did I ever give you? I wanted to start my own life and build it up for him. I always looked you guys from afar on how you were doing. I was waiting for a favourable time to take my son with me but he seemed so happy with you. So, I couldn’t take him with me. I can’t break his happiness, again.”

Sung Min looks her if she was joking but she wasn’t. She really wanted to meet her son, just once. He realized that she really cared for him but she did it in an immature way. He says, “So, that’s what broke us, our immature way of thinking. You could’ve just stayed with me and we could’ve raised him like real parents. He could’ve received his mother love that he was longing. I wish that we could turn back time.”

Yoona eyes starts to water but thankfully she had her shades on. She replies, “Even if we could turn back time, I would still leave him with you. My choice would’ve been the same. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter