Yang Suk

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Jennie from BLACKPINK dating someone secretly?’

‘Jennie going against the contract’

‘Jennie Kim dating a secret man’

‘Picture of Jennie and her secret lover’

‘Is that really Jennie?’

Fans were going crazy about the news. Many people supported Jennie, telling it’s only a rumour but the picture was there. The evidence that made the anti fans hate more on Jennie.

“I told you she is a desperate person, seeking for attention. First, Teddy and now, someone new. It’s not surprising.”

“I support Jennie in every decision she takes. I am a Blink and I can’t hate on her for this. Yes, it is surprising but we haven’t heard personally from YG or any of them. Wow, media really is annoying.”

Both positive and negative opinions were there on the comments. The fans were freaking out and so was Namseok on the other hand. His morning was not very good as he expected it to be. He scrolls down every single news of the topic and he was really worried about how Jennie could take this.

“Oh god! How did they even take our picture?” Namseok groans in frustration.

He paces back and forth with his eyes fixed on his mobile. The only thing left to do was to meet Yang suk and tell the truth to him. Without second thought, Namseok rushes to meet Yang suk.

Namseok opens the door of the big office. He slowly opens the door with sweaty hands to find someone sitting in the sofa. He bows down and greets Yang suk.

Yang suk smiles, “I’ve been expecting you, Namseok”

Namseok says, “I’m really sorry to have called you for meeting.”

“I only said yes because I know why you are here.” Yang suk says as he motions Namseok to sit down.

Namseok sits down with raised eyebrows, “You know why I’m here?”

“Of course, I know. I keep close eyes to my idols”

Namseok looks down embarrassed, “You saw the news, right?”

“Yes, I did and I have a conference later for it. Lots of hate comments will make Blackpink fall down and I really don’t want that because everyone loves them. That’s why I didn’t want them to date for a certain time. This kind of attention, I was not seeking for it.” Yang suk speaks bluntly.

“I know, now it’s really hard. I don’t even know we were pictured together. For the fact, Jennie had nothing to with breaking the contract or anything. I forced her to give me a chance and secret dating was all my idea. It’s my fault for taking her out and having the picture leaked. So, please don’t blame it on her. I sincerely apologize.” Namseok says with his head down.

“So, what if Jennie will leave you?” Yang suk asks.

Namseok looks up to meet his gaze. His mouth was dry because of the question he never ever thought of. What if Jennie will leave him? What if it’s all over because of this issue? What if YG forces them for it?

“Then...all I can do is wait...” Namseok says which makes Yang suk smile.

“Our meeting is done here, Namseok. I have an appointment. It was great to talk with you.” Yang suk says as he stands up.

Namseok stands up too a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter