Jennie Kim

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is everything prepared?” Namseok asks to the workers. They nod their head and smile seeing him on a tuxedo.

He was looking classy, especially today. He was wearing a tuxedo and his hair was gelled back. It was the hotel’s 18th anniversary, so there was an event prepared for the shareholders and all the workers of the hotel.

“Thank you for your effort,” He thanks them as he looks around the venue. The tables were placed orderly and nicely. There was a small stage in front so all the people could see it clearly. Also, there was a performance by idols. It was Kwan’s idea for it. All of his friends were invited even Soyeon. He invited Yang Suk and Blackpink too but sadly, they couldn’t come because of their schedules.

“Are you fine?” Kwan asks as he taps Namseok. Namseok looks him and gives a smile.

“We still have an hour before it starts, so you want to come with me?” Kwan asks as he looks his watch. He was looking really fresh with the suit. He completely owned the look.

“Where?” Namseok asks.

“To pick up Bora,”

Namseok laughs, “I won’t be third wheeling.”

“It’s not like we’re dating,” Kwan says with a flustered face.

Namseok smiles as he follows Kwan to his car. After settling down in the car, Kwan starts the engine. In the side, Namseok video calls someone.

Soon, Kwan hears a scream, “You look so good!!!!”

“I always look good, Jen” He says looking at Jennie’s pretty face from the phone. He shows Kwan face in the camera.

“Oh, hello sunbae” Jennie says with a loud and clear voice.

Kwan chuckles, “Hello, Jennie. How are you?”

“I’m fine, sunbae. You look good to in a suit.”

Kwan focuses on the road, “Don’t compliment other guys, Jennie. Namseok is already frowning.”

Namseok laughs and so does Jennie through the phone.

“Hello, oppa!!!” Lisa and Rose shout from beside. Namseok sees their face trying to come in the view.

“Hi, guys. How was your day?” Namseok asks.

Rose smiles, “It was good, oppa. We had recording today for our comeback but you can’t say it to ANYONE.”

He smiles, “Of course, I won’t tell. The secret is safe with me.”

“I’m sorry, oppa but I kissed Jennie unnie on cheeks today,” Lisa says laughing hardly.

Jennie just makes silly faces to the camera ignoring Lisa’s comment.

“Lisa...” Namseok calls out.

“Yes?” Lisa says through the phone.

“Sometimes, I wonder if you’re really straight.” Namseok jokes making both the parties laugh. Kwan was laughing beside him and from the other line they were all laughing at Lisa. Lisa was shaking her head.

Jisoo made her appearance while laughing hardly, “I wonder that all the time... hahahahah”

“You guys are so mean.” Lisa says pouting at us.

Namseok apologizes, “I’m really sorry”

Jennie takes over the phone, “But guys, believe me Namseok is more cheesy than Lisa. It makes you cringe.”

Namseok rolls eyes, “Believe me, she loves it though.”

Rose chuckles, “We can tell it just by looking her. She loves Lisa’s cheesiness too but secretly.”

“I don’t” Jennie says with a straight face.

“It could have been fun if you guys were here in the party today” Kwan says as he stops the car.

Jennie pouts, “We really wanted to come but sajangnim didn’t let us. We had work in the studio and we cannot be seen out”

“Oh, work hard, all of you” Namseok says making Jennie smile.

“You too, Nam” Jennie replies.

“Okay, we’re here to pick Bora. I’ll text you later.” Namseok says as he sees Bora talking with Kwan outside the car.

“Hmm, enjoy at the party but don’t get drunk, I mean it. No touching of alcohol, Namseok.” Jennie says seriously.

He laughs, “Okay, Jen. No alcohol”

“Bye, oppa!!” Lisa shouts from behind. Rose waves her hand and so does Jisoo.  He waves back at them and hangs up the phone.

“Hey, Nam” Bora greets as she sits at the back seat. Kwan sits at the driver seat and starts the engine.

“Yo, Bora.” Namseok replies looking over her. She was dressed in a black one piece looking suitable for the event.

“It’s the first time you didn’t dress weirdly, Bora” Namseok jokes.

Bora glares him and hits his head from behind, “JUST SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!”

“It’s the first time you didn’t dress we---

Bora hits him again at his head. Kwan speaks up, “That’s true though”

Namseok laughs as Bora glares Kwan with a deadly eye.

After an awkward silence between them, they arrive at the venue. Bora walks out the car, ignoring them. She was pretty much mad at them.

“It’s because of you!” Kwan says to Namseok, who laughs.

“Go and make it up to her. She’s sad.” Namseok says as he walks inside the venue. It was filled with people already. They were arriving one by one.

“We should start the event. Most of them are already here.”  He adds up looking to Kwan. Kwan nods his head. Namseok walks up to the stage and looks in front, facing the people having fun with each other.

“Hello, everyone.” Namseok starts, getting attention from all of them.

“Thank you all for coming at the 18th anniversary of the Lumas Hotel. It has been such a great experience for me to handle this hotel beside my father. It’s been 18years already and I’m very thankful for all of the sponsors, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter