Adjustment

STAY (Jennie)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung min stares his phone in delusion, whether to call his son or not. He knew for sure that his son wouldn't like it if he said another idols were coming too. Actually, he got a call from JYP company, informing him about sending Momo, Nayeon and Jihyo for volunteering. Sung min accepts the proposal but didn't tell Namseok. He prepared everything secretly. He told Kwan about it and made him send the volunteering papers to JYP entertaintment. 

"Should I inform him?" Sung min asks his assistant. The assistant shakes his head, "You shouldn't tell him about it. You know how he hates them and if you tell some more are coming, he may flip out. Let him know in the day of the volunteering. It's after two days." Sung min breathes in and consoles his mind. It's only two days. He'll be fine.

 

TWICE's Jihyo, Momo and Nayeon were the participate to go on volunteering. JYP couldn't send everyone so they chosed the three of them. Nayeon beams in happiness, looking the news of the charity. Jihyo claps her hand, "I heard we're going to the country side, old villages and volunteer there." Momo nods her head, fliping the paper for the information. 

Nayeon looks them and says, "I heard from our manager that Blackpink will also be there." Nayeon was excited about it, she was close with Jennie from the start. She couldn't wait to work with them. Jihyo adds, "What does the paper say, Momo?" Momo looks her and smiles, "It explains the poor condition about the people who need help. No house, school and deprived of facilities.It also says about the fund. The money they collected will be used for making them house and constructing the schools. Fifty percent will be donated by the Lumas Hotel itself." 

"It's really a good event. It has been long since we've done somthing like this." Jihyo smiles. Nayeon was still confuse about one thing, "What are we gonna do as volunteers?" Momo looks the page and after a few moments, she speaks, "We'll go there as volunteer to learn about the condition and spend time with the people there. We have to listen to their problems and distribute the goods, like clothes, household items." Nayeon and Jihyo nod their heads, they couldn't stop smiling. For sure, they knew it was going to be epic.

 

"Wow, it's really amazing, unnie." Lisa says, looking surprised as she flips the volunteering papers. She read all the information about the charity and volunteering. Jennie smiles and nods her head. After reading the good causes of the charity, she was beyound happy. "Even though who ever that guy is, he did a good job organizing this charity. I heard lot of companies donated for the charity." 

"I searched the guy name, Kim Namseok. He's the heir of the Lumas Hotel. We spent there one week previously, do you remember, unnie? He's quite nice and tall." Lisa speaks. After Lisa mentions it, Jennie remembers the five star hotel. It was too good, even she couldn't forget the soft bed, the big spacious room. Luxurious bathrooms and the biggest lobby, filled with VIP people. 

"Lisa, you've never gone to the country sides, right?" Jennie asks Lisa. She knew for sure it is Lisa's first time, even Chaeyoung's. Jennie had been to the country side only once, but not for volunteering or anything. It was just a visit. Lisa shakes her head, "No, I haven't. It's my first time." Jennie smiles, "Get your body fit and ready to help others."

Chaeyoung comes inside the room. "Unnie? How will we go to the country side?". Lisa and Caheyoung looks their unnie. Jennie knew the answer beacuse manager unnie had already talked about it. "The Lumas Hotel's tour bus will come to pick us. Manager unnie said it's really big and spacious. Our suitcase will be bought by another car. There are altogether one hun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter