Together with You (WenRene)

Short Story (Various Pairings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was starting to feel like I wasn’t in myself again. Well, I couldn’t help it. No matter how much I tried to concentrate, I was hopelessly distracted. I tried to listen to some songs, even watched some of our past dance routines only to get her out of my head, -.-  I really don’t get it why every time were together, we always end up stealing glances on each other–

 

Even now… to be exact…

 

For the third time, she visibly flinched and turned her attention back on talking to one of our staffs, not that I’m counting or anything. I grinned on my thoughts before looking the other way. I really like that cute side of her when you can obviously see the flush around her cheeks. My heart skips with warmth every time I caught her looking at me… ^^

 

Ever since she confessed that day, I sometimes wondered if I could ever show her the right amount of love what a real couple should do. When we started to officially going out, I can’t help only to found out that I’m even more drawn to her than before.

 

Maybe they’re right about me being a ert…

 

Anyways, it’s quite amazing actually, how we get to do our job done… on some days, considering the fact how often we seemed to be preoccupied with each other. Yet, somehow, we managed, and I dare say Wendy even excelled more and more each day.

 

Aside from these small moments where she became all shy, knowing that I just caught her glancing my way :”>, She was very professional at work especially in front of the staffs and with the other members. She works really hard and was always confident about it.

 

I couldn’t have been more proud.

 

As the day drew to its close, I felt the need to somehow refresh my self after a long day of practice and decided to get up and get some refreshments in the break room. I resisted the urge to tease my fingers through Wendy’s when I passed over her giving instructions to Joy and Yeri. No one would have seen, but I knew how badly it would have been for her as it was hardly the place or time to do it.

 

 I’d discovered that Wendy was practically vulnerable to the way I her , especially when I touched it just right.

 

Oh, my, that was a fun evening once I found that out. >:D

 

 It embarrassed her immensely, but I found it entirely adorable. Still, I behaved myself and simply offered her a smile as I passed by.

 

I wandered into the break room and absently poured myself a cold glass of water, my mind was drifting to what awaits me tomorrow. Because it’s our long-awaited break^^, Wendy insisted we do something extra-special just the two of us. She wouldn’t tell me exactly what she had planned, of course, but every time I brought it up to ask her, she always started going red.

 

Hmm…I wonder what it is..?!

 

I then turned when I heard someone else enters the room and choked a little on my drink when I saw who it was.

 

“Whoa, hey! !” Wendy said, immediately rushing to my side with a hand on my back. “Are you alright?”

 

“I’m fine, *cough*, ” I said, grabbing a napkin to dab the water from my mouth. “I just wasn’t expecting you. “*cough*

 

“Oh,” she said, straightening up and withdrawing her hand as she seemed to remember where she was. “I’m not following you or anything.”

 


I laughed a little at how serious her expression was.

 

“It’s fine. It’s my fault for thinking about you in the first place.”

 

Her face suddenly turns red, she ducked her gaze a moment before peering up at me beneath her hair.

 

“Oh….you were thinking of me…?”

 

“Well, it’s about tomorrow,” I admitted, nudging her elbow a little with mine. “You’ve got me curious. Especially when you do that.”

 

“Do what?”

 

“That. Your ears are all red.” I pointed out

 

“What? No, they aren’t!” she defended, and then turns away from me pretending to be preoccupied with some various things piled up on one of the shelves. I fiddled with my glass, starting to feel a little bit mischievous even though I really knew better. I quietly set the glass down and snuck up behind her, wrapping my arms around her front and cuddling up into her back.

 

“Why don’t you just tell me, already?” I pouted over her shoulder. I felt her entire posture go stiff, likely taken aback at my actions. “Otherwise it’s going to drive me crazy all day!”

 

“Hyu-Hyunnie….!” Wendy stuttered, pulling away from my hold and whirling to face me. As I expected, she had turned the shade of a vibrant tomato at this point, but what I didn’t expect, was the glint of something less innocent in her eyes.

 

Unknowingly my whole face started to flush, since this was the look I only ever received during the time when we go private mode. Wendy turned her gaze down and adjust her collar a little, as if to relieve some of the heat crawling up onto her neck and to her cheeks.

 

“Sorry,” I said, biting my lip and feeling at fault. “I just thought I could persuade you to speak up.”

 

“Well…,” she grunted, clearing her throa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter