Kiss (WenRene) [2]

Short Story (Various Pairings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Business had been slow for the past two hours they'd been sitting bored behind their makeshift kissing booth. The price of a kiss was now slashed down to 5000 won. 5000 won for a kiss from Seulgi, 1000 for Wendy because Seulgi felt like it. Seulgi had expected queues among queues of girls lining up eagerly to kiss their faces off. She was thoroughly wrong. It seemed like paying for kisses just wasn't popular these days. Since that Yeri girl had stolen a free kiss from Seulgi, the only customer they had was the woman named Gyuri who gave Seulgi a tongue.

 


"Do you smell today or something, Dude?" Seulgi asked, scraping her tongue with a toothbrush. "Why do they keep coming to me?"

 


Wendy wasn't complaining. "I can't help it," she shrugged.

 


"I never imagined this being so degrading," Seulgi pondered aloud, sadly. It seemed as though the kiss from Gyuri had crushed her spirit. She never thought she'd french kiss for the first time. "I can't believe we've only made 30000 won, Wendy-ah. It's pathetic. Next person, that comes down this corridor, you show them some skin, alright?"

 


"Skin?"

 

 

"Open up your shirt or something. Anything!"

 


Wendy nodded. She would do this for Seulgi. Because Beyoncé really meant a lot to her.

 


"Aha, I spot someone coming!" Seulgi pointed to the distance. Wendy and Seulgi smiled invitingly at the potential customer until they realized…

 


"Oh, it's you, Taeyeon-unnie," Seulgi sighed.

 


Taeyeon’s  mouth was open in amusement and bemusement. "I can't believe you agreed to this, Wendy-ah. " Taeyeon shook her head disappointedly at her. She no longer had any respect to one of the smartest student and her dongsaeng Son Seungwan. As for Seulgi she already lost her respect since the day they’ve met. 

 


"What can I say? I do my bit for humanity," Wendy said.

 


Taeyeon was incredibly bothered by the way Seulgi was eyeing her.

 


"Hey Unnie," Seulgi started carefully, "I know this is wrong between us on many levels, but heck, I'm desperate. Do you want a kiss?"

 


"I hope you're ing kidding right now, Kang Seulgi." Taeyeon looked at Seulgi with a huge amount of disgust.

 


"Come on Unnie, I NEED money!" Seulgi then grabbed Taeyeon’s collar and pull her forward, nose to nose. "KISS ME!"

 


"I'll give you the stinking money without a kiss!" Taeyeon shouted in horror. She looked at Wendy for help, but Wendy, for some bizarre reason, had lifted up her shirt flashing her some skin.

 


"Like what you see,  Unnie?" Wendy said with a wink.

 


"I'm going to leave right now," Taeyeon said, turning around and walking away.

 


"Unnie! Oh come on, you know we respect you and we’re friends that we're so confident about our sunbae and dongsaeng relationship that we can kiss and not make a big deal out of it! Unnie! Taeyeon-unnie, come back! Well, at least tell others we're kissing for money, will you? Unnie!"

 


When Taeyeon finally turned a corner of the corridor and disappeared, Seulgi turned back to Wendy.

 


"Yeah, cut the belly-flashing now, dude."

 

 

"Sorry." Wendy dropped her shirt. "Was getting in a moment."

 


"Nice abs, by the way."

 


"Thanks."

 


"I'm kind of creeped out right now."

 


"Me too."

 


"Out of curiosity, though, Who do you think Taeyeon-unnie would have asked for a kiss from me or you?"

 


"Oh, definitely you, Seulgi-ah."

 


"Yeah, I thought so, too."

 

 

Meanwhile…

 


Irene had been washing her hands in the bathroom when she spotted in the mirror two of her classmates bustling behind her, both giggling. She groaned inwardly, trying to blend in with the bathroom sinks while she prayed they wouldn't notice her.

 


"Irene!"

 


She had to work on her bathroom camouflage.

 


"Yes?" she answered uncertainly.

 


"You'll never guess what," one of them said excitedly. "You know—"

 


"Wait," Irene put up her hand, signaling for her to stop. "If we're going to be gossiping in the bathroom, may I remind you that it makes me very uncomfortable…"

 


"But that's what we do," they chorused.

 


Irene sighed tiredly in response. "Look, I'm sorry, but your gossip doesn't interest me—"

 


"It's about Son Wendy!" one of them sung.

 


Irene contemplated her answer for a moment. "Alright, spill," she gave in, coming closer to listen.

 


"Jeannie and I just saw Son Wendy and Kang Seulgi with a kissing booth," the dark-haired girl named Jisoo said.

 


Irene’s eyes burst out of her head. "You've got to be kissing—I mean, kidding me! Where are they?"

 


"Ooohhh, Bae Irene wants to get some action?"

 


"I do not!" Irene yelled as her cheeks turns red. "I'm the 2nd year student council president. It's my responsibility to shut repulsive things like that down for the sake of our School." However, the two classmates weren't listening to her anymore, continuing back to gossiping.

 


"I heard that a girl from the 3rd years' named Eunji got a kiss from Son Wendy and she wouldn't pull her off!" the one called Jeannie said, making the other girl gasp.

 


Irene clenched her fists. "Where are they?"

 


"Sorry?" Jeannie answered distractedly.

 


"I said where ARE they," Irene hissed ferociously again.

 


"In the 3rd-floor main building," they squeaked, cowering at her.

 


"Thanks." Irene rolled up her sleeves and marched out of the toilet.

 

 

"I'm bored," Wendy complained, resting her chin on the palm of her hand. "Can I go now? The grand total of two customers has proved that you are the preferred choice to kiss."

 


"You're not leaving, I need you for emotional support," Seulgi replied. She noticed three girls making their way down the corridor and elbowed Wendy keenly in the stoma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter