Kiss (WenRene) [1]

Short Story (Various Pairings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


One morning, Son Wendy let out a big sigh as she settled herself into her seat. It had been a long day (if by 'long' it meant 'short' and by 'day' it meant 'hour’) without seeing Bae Irene, which for her is pure torture. Luckily, Wendy managed to get the best view at the back of the lounge, of Bae Irene…

 

 


Picking her Nose.

 


Wendy didn't know how Irene did it well, she supposed to have some general ideas of how picking noses worked - but to her, Irene made picking noses look - of all things elegant.

 


Irene was sitting on the other side of the lounge area, struggling with her essay or something. And Wendy wanted to offer help but she knew it was safer to spy on her if she wanted to be alive. Wendy watched Irene swing her hair like a goddess and she let out a satisfied sigh.

 

 

"Wendy-ah! Finally! I was wondering if we could talk—"

 

 

"I’m busy."

 

 

"You see, I've got this idea —"

 

 

"I’m busy."

 

 

"And I think it might just work—"

 

 


"I’m busy."

 


Wendy glared at her friend: Kang Seulgi who was standing directly in front of her, blocking her view to the most beautiful girl on earth.

 


"You haven't even heard my idea yet," Seulgi said in response to her angry stare.

 


"I don't have to hear it; all your plans are terrible anyway." Wendy fidgeted into her seat, but she still couldn't see Irene because of Seulgi’s strangely curvy hips. 

 


"Seriously, dude go away," she complained. 

 


Finally, Seulgi parked on the opposite side. Wendy rejoiced; she could now see Irene’s goddess face if she stretched her neck far enough in that very painful position…

 


"Are you really busy?"

 


"Yes."

 


"No you're not," Seulgi replied, unconvinced. "You're not doing anything."

 


"I'm sitting and thinking”

 


"Can your brain only handle one thing at a time?"

 


"Yes."

 


"You’re lying."

 


Wendy frowned at her friend. "Excuse me?"

 


"You’re obviously lying," Seulgi said as she smacked her friend's face with a book. Realizing Wendy’s  attention was elsewhere, Seulgi turned around and spotted Irene in the corner. "Oh, Sh*t."

 


"Oh, sh*t?" repeated Wendy. "What do you mean oh sh*t? What's with the sh*t and the Oh and the Oh and sh*t together?"

 


"I just don't think stupid idly staring at her is a good idea."

 


Wendy scorn. "It's not like she knows I'm doing it--"

 

 

"STOP STARING AT ME, SON SEUNGWAN! I DON'T LIKE IT!"

 

 

Irene slammed her book and suddenly marched out of the room. Wendy slowly sank back down into her seat.

 


"See, totally unaware."

 


Seulgi rolled her eyes. "Anywho, now that you've got nothing else to look at, you can hear me out."

 

 


"I can always look at you instead."

 

 


"That’ll be creepy. And that's not looking, that's glaring and ow—you're punching me. Stop it! And stop glaring, you're scaring me. Ow. Ow. Why are you keep doing it?"

 

 


"I don't know, it amuses me," Wendy shrugged. Another punch, but harder.

 

 


"Will you grow up so I can tell you my idea?"

 


"Can I keep punching you as you do?"

 


"No."

 


"Okay then…"

 


"OW! One more punch from you, SON, and I swear you’ll never see your Mother again!"

 


Wendy tucked her hands under her armpits.

 


"Your hands will smell if you do that you know," Seulgi remarked. "But anyway, my idea is about raising money to go at Beyoncé—"

 


"OH GOD NO! " Wendy let out a strangled cry and tried to smother herself in her chair. Seulgi didn't understand what she was doing.

 

 


"What?" Seulgi asked obliviously. "What wrong word did I say? Hands? Smell? Money? Beyoncé—?"

 


"That's the one!" Wendy pointed at her. "OH GOD! Not her again.."

 


"What's wrong with My Queen B?"

 


Wendy removed her face on the table to face Seulgi. "There's nothing wrong with her, there's something significantly wrong with a number of times you've said it. I tried keeping track but I lost count after FIVE HUNDRED.”

 


Seulgi pulled a face at that. "You make it sound as though I'm obsessed with her."

 


"You wrote 'Seulgi loves Beyoncé' on my arm."

 


"It washed off after a week, I don't know what you're complaining about. Anyway, out of all our friends, I decided that you-" Seulgi prodded Wendy in the chest "-would be the perfect candidate for my brilliant plan." She ended with a grin.

 


Wendy stared at Seulgi. "Correction, I’m your ONLY friend."

 


"Maybe," Seulgi admitted. "Anyway if all of this goes well, I can go and see My Queen, if I do say so myself and if we make a lot we can be rich."

 


Wendy blinked at Seulgi. "But I come f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter