That One Morning (WenRene)

Short Story (Various Pairings)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun rise, I didn’t realize that I’d manage to occupy the entire bed in my sleep. I stretched myself out as I ran my fingers over the sheets on the over size bed. Then I wondered…



Does she came by to bed last night?



I sat myself up and rubbed my neck, blowing some strands of hair out from my face. As I look around, I smell a coffee brewing across the room. She’s definitely awake!  I scooted to the edge of the bed, giving one more stretch before I tucked my feet in my slippers and made my way to the kitchen.
 


What is she up too?
 

 

I walk towards to it, glimpsing a little of her on the corner of my eye, I saw her busy making something over by the stove, Is she making breakfast? I thought, then grab the coffee she made by the counter table as I drink it I turned around to ask her.



“We’re you’ve been—-!” I suddenly stop myself and was taken by surprised as I nearly choked the coffee that I was drinking.  Looking at her now, my eyes dropped as I can see her wearing Absolutely Nothing!! but an apron covering her small body.

 

 

She noticed my presence and faced me with her smile, a spatula in one hand and a plate of pancakes on the other, looking proudly of herself.

 



“Oh No, I came by to bed pretty early last night, but you were in such a deep sleep” She said, as her eyes shimmer. “Believe me, I tried to wake you up, Hyunnie.”

 



“What do you think you’re doing??” I asked raising my brow.

 


She then pouts. “Making breakfast for you of course. I thought you might enjoy it, since were so busy lately, we didn’t get much time to spend more together.” She said with her bright smile.



I rolled my eyes .“W-Well that’s very nice, but that’s not what I meant and you know it,” I said in a cold tone. "I can't believe you're doing this with the other girls at home! You're freaking ?!”



“I’m not,” Wendy replied acting innocently."Besides the three of them went to their home's early this morning. So we're practically the only ones here."  She then turned her back from me and starts to place the rest of the meal on our plates. And I was faced with her bare rear once again.
 


She really has a nice—- wait what am I thinking…Control yourself Joohyun?!?!  I quickly turned my gaze away as I feel my cheeks suddenly burning.But then when I tried to look back, she was right in front of me, looking intensely to my face as if she were trying to read my thoughts.



I could feel the sweat drop escaping from my face and the shame of embarrassment rising inside me. She didn’t say anything; instead she held something frilly up in front of me and grinned mischievously.

 


I gulped as I look onto it, a matching ‘apron’; she bought it just for the two of us. She really wants to see me wearing it since forever, but I always reject her to the fact that I’m not in fond of wearing those kinds of things. I blinked and look over at her while watching her brows rose suggestively.

 



“No!” I declared with a serious tone.
 

 


“Ehh…? Why not ,Hyunnie?” she whined, holding the garment to her chest like it was the most precious thing in the world. “I wore one for you! See…”

 



“I didn’t ask you to!” I pointed out.

 



“But don’t you think it would be romantic – just the two of us wearing nothing but only matching aprons and having a delicious breakfast or maybe even having breakfast in bed…?”  She said in her sweetest tone. I swear you could see little pink hearts popping up around her head right now.
 

 


Seriously, of all people, I fell in love to a ert… I thought making a mental face palm. Then Wendy looks at me with a pout. She always does that because she knows my weakness is her charm.

 



“N-No… No! S-Stop looking at me like that…!” I said, feeling the heat rise inside myself again. I whirled around in an attempt to retreat. I dashed my way out of the kitchen… When Wendy suddenly thought what I had in mind and caught me automatically in her arms, pulling me close against her, I can feel her soft chest touching my back. The apron did absolutely nothing to hide the fact what she was already had in mind, but I suspected she already know these would happen the moment she pulled that apron out in the first place.

 



“Aw, Hyunnie…. Don’t run away, you know I’m just being playful,” she said teasingly “I thought, maybe, if I wore it first, you might as well try it. You know it’s normal because where already lovers.”
 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter