Why I Fall For This?

The Love

“No.” Yoonhee quickly answered and firmly stared at Kai. *He obviously delusional if he thinks that i will fall for this*

Kai’s eyes widened. “Why not?! It’s not like you already have a boyfriend, right?”

She pouted up at him. “How do you know? I have- had a boyf- ah molla! I’m single now, happy?!”

Kai faintly smiled. “My grandmother is all i have in this world. She’s sick and wanted to see me settled down with a girl. Hence, she even thinks that i’m turning gay because i never had a girlfriend before.”

Yoonhee blinked at him. “Then why you said that she wanted me? Why me? I never even met her before.”

Kai looked at her with a smile. “Because i’ve been searching all about you for these two days and i believe that she will likes you. She will adore you.”

It took a couple seconds for her to react. “You are a stalker Kim Jongin.” She pointed.

Kai nodded. “I know i was wrong. But i need to get to know you. I know you have a good heart. You won’t let down a grandmother, right? We’ll just pretend and i won’t do anything  beyond the friendship boundaries. I’ll even buy you lunch sometime.”

Yoonhee frowned slightly, not thinking it was a good idea at all. “I don’t usually take bribes,” She glanced at him and flashed a toothpaste-commercial-worthy smile. “But if it’s for a grandmother’s sake, i’ll take it.”

Kai smiled. “Thank you Yoonhee you are so-“

“But.” Yoonhee stared at him. “For your information. I am helping your grandma and not you. Also, i need a specific time for this aggreement to end.”

Kai surprised at first but agreed to it anyway. “After i pay my debts, i will tell her that we’re breaking up.”

“What debts?” She jolted and looked at him shock.

“I lost a game to someone and i have to paid him but my grandma already blocked all my cards so now i’m penniless.” He staring at her.

“You lied to me! You said she’s sick!” Yoonhee hollered.

“She is. Well she’s very old now and i just don’t wanna disappointed her. I couldn’t lose her.” Kai pleadly stared at her.

Yoonhee nodded in understanding. “Fine. I want the double chocolate for seal the date.” She cupped her face.

Kai studied her face and laughed. “All right, girlfriend.”

---

The blinking of her phone made Yoonhee looked at it. She saw a phone call from unknown number. She accepted the call.

“Hey i will pick you up tomorrow morning. Good night girlfriend.” She could hear Kai giggled in the phone before he hang up. *Weirdo.* She thought.

---

Now that Yoonhee and Kai had a ‘relationship’, he used every moment to be with her and to get closer to her. They headed to the cafetaria which was crowded with loud, famished students. EXO were sitting at their table enjoying their lunches when they spotted Kai grab Yoonhee’s hand and ‘dragged’ her to the table.

“Ugh. Let me go.” She poked Kai’s ribs.

“How rude. I am your boyfriend now, so please behave girl.” Kai whispered in her ear.

“Since when did you two get closer?” Xiumin raised his eyebrow in amusement. “You even hold her hand.” He added.

Kai made a face to Xiumin. “Her name’s Yoonhee and she’s my YEOJACHINGU now.” He introduced her as his girlfriend with a loud voice which draw attentions from other students.

“Omo... Kai has a girl?”

“So he’s not gay?”

“Ottokhaeeee......”

The school’s cafetaria now full of rumor and whispered. They didn’t realize that Kris walked away from the scene while the rest of the gangs still bombarding Kai with questions about his new girlfriend.

Looking at all commotion he caused makes Kai chuckled and he answered nothing but sling his hand on Yoonhee’s shoulder. “This place too loud for us to eat. Let’s go to a more quite place.”

“OMOOOOOOO~” Few girls screamed even harder.

Yoonhee ducked and shooked her head in embarrassment. She felt like she wanted to be swallowed by the floor now.

Kai continue to drag her until they left the school. He pushed Yoonhee’s head into the car and let himself in.

---

They are now sitting calmly at a restaurant. Yoonhee eating her miso soup while throwing a deathly dagger look at Kai. She finished her meal before Kai and slammed her chopsticks. “I’m done!” She stood up, took her bag and turn away to go.

“Hey wait!” Kai hurriedly slammed few dollars bill in the table before rushing out to catched Yoonhee who storms off in anger. His long legs finally managed to reach Yoonhee and he yanked her hand. “Don’t leave me again like that.”

“Eat your own ego Mr. Kim Jongin-sshi. Well you can’t just embarrased me in there and expect me to be normal. Now let me go! Hey!” She yelped.

Kai pretends to not hear her and just keep pulling her into his car. He shoved her into his car and drove away.

“Now you showed your true color! Meanie!” Yoonhee in the urge of crying while rubbing her wrist.

Kai suddenly pull the brake and reach over to her. He gaze at her softly before saying, “Now you could mad at me.”

“Mwo?” She looked at him, baffled.

“Back there is not the right place. You could end up going home alone but i dragged you here to prevent that happen. I know. I’m rude and i’m hurting you. I’m sorry. I’m ready for any punishment but please don’t ever leave me like that again.” Kai pouted while pinching his own ears in a guilty manner.

Looking at Kai’s expression makes Yoonhee burst into a laughed. “Since when a Kim Jongin act like this. Ew, disgusting.” She laughed but inside she thought that he was cute enough.

“So? You forgive me?” Kai asked.

“Only with one condition. From now on, i don’t want you to bring this car to school ever again. I know you’re rich and all but we’re still in high school for god’s sake.” Yoonhee stated.

“Then how could we go to school together? I want to make sure people know that we’re dating. You never knew but my granny’s men are in all over Seoul. In fact, they might be watching us know from afar~” Kai turned his head to the windows to confirm his suspiciousness.

Yoonhee could only rolled her eyes, “We could meet at the bus stop idiot. Now if you don’t accept it then the contract ends here.”

“ALL RIGHT YOU WIN WHATEVER!” Kai threw a tantrum and he banged his forehead on the steer wheel while Yoonhee laughed.