First Moment

The Love

Because this isn't a drama

where we believe love at the first sight

In the real world....

it happened after the first moment

---

The next morning, Kai paced around in his bedroom. His steps were uneasy and clumsy. *What if they really won’t find me a girl? It’s 2 days to go and what if i couldn’t find the right girl? What will happen to my precious games? Aaaarrrgghh* He came to an abrupt halt as panic seized his heart. “No...no...grandma wouldn’t be so mean.” Kai spoke out loud and shook his head in denial. He jerked his head up with wide eyes. *But what if she really throw everything?!* He could imagine his lifeless day and night without his games.

“Damn.” Kai whispered. “Why i’m wasting my time doubting myself? There’s a lot of girls want to be my date! Breathe Kim Jong In ....breathe~” He hated the way he felt so insecure about something when he had never lacked confidence about anything.

Kai grabbed his car key and made the way to his school. Anxiously, he his bottom lip and walked out from his car. Kai saw his classroom and stopped in front of it. He reached up to enter, thought twice about it, and leaned in.

The classroom door opened, and a couple girls stepped out. They gave him a queer look as they passed by.

Kai flushed in embarrassment and quickly stepped away from the door. He rubbed the back of his neck and pretended to be fascinated by the plain patterns on the ceiling.

“He’s so strange.” One girl whispered. “And so hot.” The other girl shyly added and both of them entered another classroom.

*Oh my gosh. That was freaking mortifying. What the hell am i doing? I’m ‘the’ Kim Jongin. So why the heck am i acting like some creepy loser? Gosh, get a grip of yourself.* Kai shook his head and decided to ditch the school.

At that moment, a teacher came and saw him, “Kim Jongin?”

Kai spun around, and his eyes widened. *. Caught.*

“What are you doing here? In front of the classroom? Get in!” The teacher gave him a stern look.

*Now i’m stuck in this classroom.* Kai thought. He glanced around nervously. He looked at the only girl beside his desk who’s been paying attention to the teacher. Now he’s smiling. He doesn’t know that a girl could looked so geeky and hot at the same time. The girl dropped her pencil and looked back at Kai who stunned by the action. He hadn’t planned to be caught by her.

Yoonhee blinked at him for several seconds then ignore him. She puts back her attention to the teacher.

Someone punch Kai lightly from the back, which turned out to be Xiumin. “Babo-ya. Do you know how many times i called you?”

“You...did?” Kai blinked.

“Yes. I called your name many times but you just look at Yoonhee without listening.” Xiumin pointed the direction of Yoonhee’s seat.

“Why did you call me?” Kai asked.

“I was wondering if you still wanted to meet a girl. She likes you very much and want to meet you after school.” Xiumin said.

Kai smiled, ecstatic that Xiumin wanted to help him. “Of course i want to!”

 

 

It’s raining and school is over. Xiumin and Kai use their jacket as a shield from the rain and entered a cafe in front of their school to meet the girl. They headed towards a table to meet a blonde girl sit there. Kai recognize her as Chloe, the school queenka. She’s the queenka not just for a random reason. She’s so beautiful with her blonde hair and not to mention that she’s so freaking hot. She always wear her school uniform with two buttons opened to show her cleavage and a skirt that could reveal everything inside. She’s well-known to have a crush to Kai and she’s not ashamed to call Kai as her boyfriend.

“Chloe?” Kai’s eyes widened.

“Kai~” Chloe put her best angelic smile.

*Oh no! Not this as my GF. My grandma will slain me* Kai gulped and trying to make some excuses. “I’m sorry Chloe but my grandma told me to go home sooner.”

“But you just got here.” She stand up and slammed the table.

“And i have to leave.” Kai fake a smile and leave Chloe also Xiumin to be dumbfounded.

Kai left the cafe in a hurry and crashed the rain. He headed back to school towards his car. He doesn’t care if he’s soaking wet by the rain. He wanted to go home anyway. Besides, nobody else was in the school at this time. He exhaled and saw a pair of shoes before he’s entering his car.

The shoes belongs to a girl, who wrapped her arms around herself. She’s been cursing herself for forgetting her umbrella again when this morning’s forecaster already announced that it’ll be raining.

Kai recognized the girl as the hot geeky girl and approached her. “It’s raining!” Kai screams so his voice won’t be swallowed by the rain sound.

“I can see that!” The girl screams back.

Then, Kai asked her, “Where do you live? I will drive you home.”

“No, thank you. I’m just gonna wait.” She refused.

“Suit yourself. But i heard that there’s psycho killer on the loose and there’s nobody else left in this school.” Kai whispered in her ear and before headed back to his car.

Yoonhee shuddered and grab Kai’s arm. “No! Wait!” She glanced around with wide, alert eyes and she’s now running behind Kai, following the latter.

Both of them entering Kai’s car, drenched by the rain. “You’re lying! There won’t be a killer anywhere here!” Yoonhee accused him.

“You never know.” Kai mysteriously shrugged and started to drive his car, away from the school.

Yoonhee then tells her address and after that she didn’t say a word again.

Kai try to break the silent. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. It was a joke.” Yoonhee still silenly watched the rainy road by the window.

“I just don’t feel comfortable to leave you alone in the school. You’re a girl. Bad people could come and attack you.. you know..” Kai pointed.

She looked at Kai, “Why would you care? I even doubt that you knew my name.” Yoonhee narrowed her eyes.

*Oh crap, what’s was her name again? Xiumin said her name this morning. Was it Yuri? Yeori?* Kai frantically thought.

“You don’t know my name, do you?” Yoonhee raised her eyebrow.

“Of course i know! I know what’s your name is. It’s Yoona.” Kai touched his head.

Yoonhee straightened her face and exhaled, “Yoona? You said my name is Yoona? Yah Kim Jongin. It’s Yoonhee. Yoon-Hee! I’ve been sitting beside you for almost three years and how dare you not to know my name!” She smacked Kai with her bag.

Kai covered his head from getting beaten. “Ow.. ow.. damn girl. I’m driving here.” Kai suddenly step on the brake.

Yoonhee stopped hitting him and blinked. “Yah, gwaenchanna?”

“Ow.. I think i’m seeing double.” Kai pretended to become sick and lay back on his driver seat.

Yoonhee panicked. She shook Kai. “Kai, gwaenchanna?! I didn’t hit you so hard. Yah! Ireona!” Kai didn’t move, giving her a heart attack. “Kim Jongin! Kai!” Suddenly, Kai straightened up and driving again. Yoonhee stared at him in disbelief.

Kai turned to her side and stuck his tongue out. “Babo ya. That was a red light.”

Yoonhee narrowed her eyes. *So it was a trick?!* She prepared to hit Kai again when he suddenly step the brake again. “We’re here.” He smiled.

Yoonhee pouted and got out of the car as soon as possible. She dashed to her house before she glanced back, screams ‘thank you’ and run away.

Kai looked at Yoonhee disappeared behind a door and he smiled. “I guess i’ll see her tomorrow then.”