Letter #5

To B,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To B,

I remember how you tweeted the name of the main character from Fight For My Way, one of the best k-dramas I have ever watched but most of all, I remember a facebook post from 2 months back.

Your post clearly states that you hate everything related to the media, how you hate girls who run after actors. I was one of them, I'm a fan girl and I run after actors but then all of a sudden you tweeted about an actress.

Well, of course you would tweet about her because she is damn pretty.

Anyway, I replied to your tweet saying "I thought you hate dramas?" yet you only replied with "It's not like that." I did not reply with that yet you sent me a private message.

And so we talked again.

I asked you again why you started watching dramas and your answer surprised me.

"Just so I could relate to you." You said, I only replied with a laughing emoji and left you on seen again.

I can't process anything. You watching one of the things you hate the most just to relate with me?

Then I started becoming more confused. Do you like me too? Are you giving the feelings back? Or are you just playing with my head just like what you did with everyone else?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter