Letter #16

To B,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To B,

3 days after the contest, it was the day of our awarding and it's the day of your 16th birthday.

I sat beside our friend while you sat at the back, I wanted to sit beside you but know that I should not.

Anyway, during the awarding, we saw one of your exes. I was amazed by her beauty so I said "Wow, she's so pretty." and once again, you answered with "You're prettier."

Were you joking? Am I putting too much meaning with every word you said? I don't know what to say or what to do.

Furthermore, you were called on stage. You placed third out of 60 contestants and I can't help but always feel proud of you.

I want you to know that despite winning every year, I'm always amazed by you and astonished with your skills.

Just like every year, we would always eat at one fo the most famous fast food chains. You kept on asking me who am I sitting with and I told you I'm going to sit with my friends.

You were about to sit beside me but you moved away when my best friend joked that our table is the table for thise who wanted to move on.

After eating, we went back to the van and I took a selfie with you just because I wanted to greet you with those for your birthday.

And before I could stop myself, I posted it on facebook and everyone reacted as if we're together.

Even your mother reacted with a heart, your aunt and even your uncle. But most of all, even our friends.

I kept those at the bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter