Letter #15

To B,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To B,

It was the day of our contest.

I was sitting inside the holding area while waiting for their announcement to call my category. It was a journalism contest.

You already headed back to our holding area and ate lunch, I was waiting for you to come back and praying that you will before I start my contest because I would like a good luck from you.

And you did, as soon as you finished eating, the announcer called for the writers of my category. You high-fived me and told me that I should do my very best, I enetered the contest room feeling motivated.

After the contest, we already headed back to the van and I sat at the back while you sat in front of me.

I remember how I was using my phone while sending messages to my best friend and when I raised my head, you were taking a selfie while I can be seen at the back. I was fluttered and I don't know what to say so I teased you.

We were supposed to stop at the Mcdonald's as a waiting area, while I was sitted at the back, my backpack was at the front seat.

I remember you brought my bag down with you and you held them for me while I walked out of the van, the teachers teased us for that and I could only say my thanks to everyone and walk away.

I went home feeling unsatisifed with my contest piece but I am sure I went home happy and smiling because of my moments with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter