Letter #14

To B,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To B,

It was the afternoon of the day before our contest, just like our usual tradition, we would always go to the church to pray for guidance and safety.

We first went to the church nearby our school, it was a fast prayer because we were running out of time because we still had to visit one more church.

Anyway, I could still remember I was standing in front of the holy water storage in front of the church and you asked me to go with you to the church chapel to put up some for extra prayer, so I went.

While inside, it was just the two of us and you handed me two green candles, it was meant for guidance and so I placed them on one of the stands and prayed for guidance and the "Our Father".

I was the first one to finish praying and you just followed. I could still remember how you closed your eyes and bowed your head while praying deeply, I gathered all my will to refrain myself from looking at you but I did side glances. 

You looked so calm and beautiful while praying, you look so handsome and I can't help but tear up a little bit because all of this, all of your beauty and warmth, I could only see them and witness them while you're not looking.

After you prayed, we went back and they were all looking at us. I want you to know that aside from praying for a guidance for our contest, I also prayed for you to become the man you wanted to be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter