Letter #1

To B,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To M,

I saw you today, you were sitting on the chair at our school publication while writing on a long bond paper. I guess everything started with a long bond paper, how attached I felt when we met during Seventh Grade, I was writing on a piece of paper while you're standing near me. Right then and there, I knew you'd play a big role in my high school life.

Anyway, I saw you today. You were sitting right beside me with your headphones on your ears and your phone blasting a song I would like to hear. Was it for me? Or was it for someone you loved and will always love?

I know her. I know how much you loved her, I still remember how you told me stories of how much you adored her and loved her presence near yours.

Everything is still vivid on my mind, how I was standing right in front of her during the school's intramural's opening. You handed me your phone, I was your photographer. Were you shy to take a picture of her yourself that's why you would always hand me your phone to snap her beauty?

To cut it short, I was always right beside you through all your heartaches. I was there when she broke up with you, I was the first to know. I was a great friend and you're also a great one to me. We were great friends.

M, I saw you today. You're writing a feature about her, she's an athlete and you write about them and because of that, you're meant for each other.

M, I saw you today and I loved you more each day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter