Chapter 2.8 (220118)

The Liar's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

5 months later.


"Baekhyun like I said, I'm not interested in dating. Whatsmore with a younger man"


"Taeyeon, I know you like me, I will accept everything of you even your children, please be my girlfriend"

Baekhyun pulls out a bouquet from his back and held it towards her.


Taeyeon looked at it and sighed.


How many times has he been confessing and giving her flowers, she felt so bad for wasting his youth but no matter what she does, he just won't give up!


Maybe she should give him a chance and he might give up voluntarily after getting sick of her then get rid of her - like how 'he' who suddenly left her life.


Now, Taeyeon was working in Baekhyun's company, Baekhyun was Tiffany's friend, Tiffany introduced him to her when Taeyeon asks her if she knows anyone hiring.


But who knows he was such a passionate young man who chases after her every day, every moment.
"Be my girlfriend" It's happening again...


Taeyeon looks at him, but her gaze softens after meeting his puppy eyes.


"When will you ever stop Baekhyun?" She asks him.


He replies her without any hesitation "Until you become my girlfriend"


"Baekhyun... Fine then... It won't hurt to try... I guess..." She thought that it may work out with him, if it does, she might be able to give her children a complete family.


"Wha-at did you just say?! You will be my girlfriend?!! Really?!!!" He exclaims as his eyes lit up like a child who just received a cookie.

This makes her chuckle, she nods and he couldn't hide his happiness anymore, for the whole day, he was grinning non-stop which makes her feels happy as well.


But that wasn't love for her, it was just because she treated him as her friend.

 


"Taeyeon, accompany me to a banquet tonight"


"A banquet?"


"Yes, a banquet and a fancy one"


Taeyeon went home and rummage her wardrobe, but there wasn't any that is suitable for her to attend that fancy banquet.


She would disgrace him as his partner... She knows...


She picked a simple white dress which outlines her curve and had her hair tied up in a bun which reveals her perfect jawlines.


"Taeyeon, I'm here" Baekhyun sent her a text follows by a loud honk from a car.


Taeyeon quickly went down and got in the car.
Baekhyun looks at her with a look of dismay.


"Why are you dress like this? Didn't I tell you- Nevermind, forget about it. We're going to be late, drive." She could hear a deep sigh coming from him while he asks the driver to start driving.


Taeyeon looks away, her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment.

She looks at her dress, it doesn't look that bad but still...


This is still their second date but she could feel that by the end of the date, she would be dumped already. 


They are too different.


They grew up differently, they view the world differently.
He was rich and she was poor.


He doesn't know why she would bring him to a zoo for a date and she didn't understand why he would hate it just because it was noisy, crowded and smelly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter