Chapter 2.9 (290118)

The Liar's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9


"Stop. Kim Taeyeon. Stop immediately"


Taeyeon did not listen to his words and continues running away.


But he easily catches up with her and grabs her tiny wrist.


Taeyeon struggles effortlessly as it still hurt when Baekhyun squeezes her hand.

Jiyong felt guilty when he sees her in pain, he hugs her thin waist with his another freehand from the back.


That stops all her motion.

 


"How could you go after that kind of guy instead of me? Are you perhaps a masochist?" Jiyong chuckles.


"Huh?! What are you talking abo-"


"I missed you" He let go of her wrist and hug her.


Taeyeon could feel tears flowing down her cheeks uncontrollably.
"Wait. Are you crying?" He spins her around and looks at her wet face.


"I missed you too" She confessed.


This surprised him, he thought she would slap him or kick him in his groin.


"I love you, so much, so much" She continues then rest her head on his shoulder.


Jiyong's eyes widen, did he just heard what he think he heard?


"Taeyeon..."
"..."
"Taeyeon...?"


He pulls her away from him only to find that she was asleep.
For the first time.


The girl who has moved his heart, the girl who makes him experience what jealously felt, the girl who has made him fall head over heels is now in his arms.
He hopes time will stop at this moment but at the same time, he can't wait for tomorrow.

Taeyeon woke up the next day in a foreign place.
It looks like a hotel suite.
'Could it be... again?!!' She looks down, she heaves a sigh of relief, she's still wearing that dress from last night.


She rubs her temples as she tries to recollect on the memories from last night.


"Awake?" A fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter