Chapter 2.6 (120118)

The Liar's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6


"Omma, we're going to school"Jiyeon climbs on top of the sleeping Taeyeon and begins hopping away in an attempt to wake her up.


Taeyeon yawns as her eyes open slightly.


"Alright darlings, have a safe trip"


"Aren't you waking up for work soon?" Taeyong was standing at the door with his arms crossed.


"Ahh... That... Soon..." Taeyong's eyes squirm, at this moment Taeyeon knew she was exposed.


Jiyeon got even more hyped up at the thought of the man at her workplace "When will we meet appa again? I want to see him again"


Taeyeon's mouth opened and closed, she is unable to say anything, she can't lie to her daughter at all.


Taeyong shakes his head, he expected something like this to happen but it happened earlier than he expected.


Taeyong tells her sister on her behalf "We won't see him anymore"


"Why??!!" Jiyeon wails.


"We're going to be late for school" Taeyong ignores her wailing sister's questions and drags her out of their mother's room.

 

 

As soon as the twins went out of the house, Taeyong stops on his track.


Jiyeon who has been following him like a duckling following its mother stops as well, she looks up at his brother with innocent eyes only to be terrified of his brother's dark aura.


Then she finally realized, "Did something happens between appa and omma?"


She tugs on the hem of his shirt, asking several questions which was ignored.


"Just follow me"


Taeyong grabs his sister's hand and they walk down the street opposite of their school.


Jiyeon had a bad feeling about it.


Her voice trembles "School is over there"


Taeyong kept silent until they reach a payphone booth.


"Shh," He held a finger to his lips.


Taeyong punches in a phone number which was not Taeyeon's or Tiffany's.


Jiyeon tilts her head as she watches sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter