Chapter 2.10 (050218)

The Liar's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10


"But I had a DNA test and it is proven that they weren't my children"


Taeyeon shakes her head violently "I'm that woman that time, I never had 'it' with anyone except for that guy from that time and that was you. I don't know but someone must have tampered with the result"


Jiyong held his head amid confusion, how could he not have thought about that?

He was just so shocked by the results that he never tried to confirm it with the person-in-charge. Now that he thinks about it, isn't the person he asked to do the DNA test someone related to Kiko?


It must have been Kiko. She knew Taeyeon's existence and tried to kidnap her in exchange for his love!


"What happened to Jiyeon?"


Taeyeon wipes her tears and starts telling him "Jiyeon's body has always been weak and has been diagnosed that she has leukaemia. The doctor just said that she doesn't have much more time until a  suitable bone marrow is found." The surgery was too expensive for her to afford even with ten lives.

It would be impossible to ask Baekhyun or Tiffany who is planning to get married soon. Only, their father can help her and Jiyeon now...

Taeyeon held his hand and rubs it anxiously. 
"Please..." Taeyeon has no one to rely on other than him.


Jiyong never cares about 'knowing' that they weren't his kids at first. But now, after hearing the truth from her (and that he is the only one who took her first), there's no way he won't help them.

Taeyeon and Jiyong waited outside of the elementary school the children attended.
They just can't wait to tell them that Jiyong is their father.
Eyes were all on them.


"Isn't she a widow? How did she catch such a handsome man with a Lamborghini?!"


"But you know, they look kind of perfect together"


"Omma!!" The children spotted her the moment they came out of the gate and ran towards her.
But their mood was immediately spoiled when they saw Jiyong standing beside her.


Now, even Jiyeon was frowning when she saw him because of what her brother told her.


'Omma was hurt because of him'
'He's not a good guy'
'He fired omma'


"Not even Jiyeon too" Taeyeon facepalms and pat Jiyong's shoulder with an encouraging smile as if she was telling him "You're going to have a hard time with them"


Jiyong bends down to meet the children's eye level.


He held each of their hand tightly and took a deep breath.


He can't contain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter