Chapter 2.3 (201117)

The Liar's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

"They are not your children," Taeyeon said to him.

Jiyong was so certain that she was that woman from 7 years ago who he just can't seem to forget and those adorable 7 years old children were theirs.

But she just denied it.


He moves away from her, then he asks "Where is their father then?"


Taeyeon froze for a while and panicked, her eyes lit up after a few moments.

"Their father died in a car accident"


'I don't mean to curse you' Taeyeon hides her evil smirk.

 

 

Taeyong was still unhappy with the arrival of Jiyong which can be seen from his pout.


'Why did he come with Mother?!!'

'Are they together?!!'

His thoughts went wild as he thought of various possible reasons.


Meanwhile, Jiyeon was on top of Jiyong's lap.


"Ahjussi, I really really like you, can you be my appa?" Jiyeon asks him innocently, her wide big eyes staring at him with a glimpse of hope.

It is impossible to reject someone like that!!

"Jiyeon, don't make ahjussi uncomfortable, come here" Taeyeon was sweating hard. She opens her arms but Jiyeon refuses to leave Jiyong. 


'Why hasn't he leave yet and Jiyeon, you don't need to ask him to be your father, he already is your father'


"Of course I can be your father" Jiyong reply her and ruffles her hair.


"I won't agree to that!" Taeyong stood up from his seat, his arms crossed tightly together like a President would - like how his father would.


"Taeyong, don't be rude to our guest"


"Omma I don't like him at all" Taeyong whispers to her.


Taeyeon thought for a while and arrived at a solution "It's late, let's go home"


"I don't want to. Ahjussi please come with us" Jiyeon whines, she clings tightly onto Jiyong and refuses to budge.


"Jiyeon!" Taeyeon can't help but shout at her, Taeyeon doesn't want to have any connection with him anymore but why won't her daughter listen to her.


Jiyeon starts tearing and this makes Taeyeon feels guilty.

Jiyeon slowly climbs down from Jiyong's lap and went to her mother.


"I can give you a ride if you want" Jiyong suggests, he felt heartbroken when he saw that little girl crying despite feeling unsure of their relationship.

He still suspects that Taeyeon was that woman from the past and the twins were their children, but when Taeyeon denied it with those serious eyes of her, his suspicions weakened.

The way she says her name, the similarity between her son and him.

Now, the family of three were in his car somehow, Jiyeon was falling asleep in her mother's embrace.

Well, she was tired of making a fuss just now.

 

"Thank you for the ride" Taeyeon expresses her gratitude then forces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter