Chapter 2.12 (160218)

The Liar's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

"Taeyeon... I found your father's whereabouts" he gives her a piece of paper, a name, a contact number, and a location was written on it.


Her hand was hesitating to take the paper.
Jiyong saw her hand shaking, he takes her hand and rests the piece of paper on her palm for her.


"Taeyeon... no matter what, I will always be with you"


"I love you" he added.
"I love you too"

"..."

Jiyong looks at her deeply in the eyes

.

He opens his mouth to say something but hesitated, he rubs his sweaty palms and heaves in a deep breath.

 

He gulps.
"I can't promise the future, but right now I promise I will love you and the twin, I will be a good father and serve as your good partner. We may have lost one another at the start, but now that I found you again, I will treasure you, I promise. So Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?"


Taeyeon started tearing at the start of his speech and had opened wide at the unexpected ending.
He didn't even look interested just now at the dinner and yet he popped the question after an hour.


Jiyong kneels on one knee and took out the box he had with him for days but couldn't find the right opportunity to pop the question.
He opened up the box and inside is a diamond ring.


She thought he was not ready especially since they just got back together for at least two months.
She, however, would gladly marry him anyway.


Her tear resumes, but this time it is the tear of joy.
She nodded as her voice just refuses to come out.


Jiyong suddenly felt the heavy stone that has been on his heart was finally removed, he thought she would have refused due to the conversation earlier.


He wanted to be with her until the world end, he missed out many moments with her and their children. He wanted them to quickly become a complete family, a real family.


He thought he would have to use his parent's old age as an excuse but it seems like it is not needed.
Jiyong picks out the ring and took her left hand in his, he slid the ring in her ring finger and kisses it gently.


"Now you can never leave me because I tied you down with a ring"
Taeyeon laughs "Even without it, I would never leave you"

"Jiyong, today I went to find my father..."
Jiyong looks at her, leaving the work he was doing to listen to her.


"Did anything happened?"
"Not really. I found out that he had a new family, he remarried and had a daughter. He opened up a family restaurant and is living very well."


Taeyeon cuddles him and lies on him "Did you talk to him?" Jiyong asks her and she shakes her head with a weak smile.
"I feel really happy just seeing that he is living well. After meeting you, all my hatred towards him disappear.I'm sure, my mother would be happy that I am living troublefree as well"


"I'm sure she is"


"Taeyeon... You know what..."


"Let's have another baby, I missed out Taeyong and Jiyeon's childhood, let me experience it at least once" 


Taeyeon doesn't look well when he suggests it.
She then told him something that shocked him and made him feel bad.


"The truth is that, Jiyong... Because I had a premature birth, I might not be able to have a baby again..."

He lands kisses over her hair, "It's okay baby, two is more than enough. I love you and that won't change even if we can't have any more babies."


Taeyeon felt so touched that the tears that were hanging on the edge of her eyes were almost about to fall off until he said...
"We still can have fun, can't we?"

"Oppa, tomorrow will be appa and omma's wedding, I'm so excited I can't sleep at all" High-spirited Jiyeon complains as she jumps on her brother's bed.


She pouts her lips cutely as she tells her brother.
"I'm going to sleep with them tonight, do you want to join?"
Taeyong looks at her with an uninterested face.


"Come on, don't be shy" Without hearing his reply, she drags him off his bed and heads toward their parents' bedroom.


As they were a few footsteps away from the bedroom, they hear weird noises.


As usual, the quick-witted Taeyong realizes what was going on inside meanwhile Jiyeon thought her mother was hurt and is in pain so she tries to open the locked door.


The noises immediately soften when Jiyeon tries to turn the doorknob but it was locked.
"Jiyeon, let's return"
"But omma..."
"Appa won't hurt omma" he says.
"Because he promised me"


Jiyeon looks at him, clueless of what 'promise' he is talking about, but she didn't ask him because, from the look of it, it is a very important promise between the two of them.

The day has finally come, the day where the family of four will finally be legalized and complete.
The church is filled with family, friends and business partners, everyone has come to give their blessing to the couple who are getting married on this special day.
The church was beautifully decorated, everything was planned thoroughly and were all picked exclusively.
The guests stop all the chattering and seated themselves as the pastor announced that the wedding will begin in a few moments.
The groom appears first and stood at the front as he waited for her beautiful bride as well as the precious flower boy and flower girl.
The door swings open, revealing the love of his life and the lives who he has sworn to protect for eternity.
The bride walks down the aisle gracefully with the music playing from the organ in the background while the flower boy and flower girl scatter pet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter