Chapter 2.2 (071117)

The Liar's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Back at the office~

She heaves in a deep breath when she reaches the huge doors of the President's office which was about ten steps away from her desk.

She knocks on the doors, but there were no replies.

 

She knocks again, but again there were no replies.

 

Taeyeon concluded that no one was inside and decides to enter and leave the bribery on the President’s desk.

However, what she least expect to see was actually in front of her own eyes!

She cringed.

It might be a bad idea to bring food to bribe the President she realized.

At that moment, she can already feel that her life as the president’s secretary has gone wrong.

 

She won’t last long, she felt.

 

 

The President probably doesn't need the food she brought since he is already feasting something else...

Taeyeon's eyes widen at the indecent scene in front of her eyes, her cheeks blushed madly and when she came back to reality, she let out a small yelp.

She then grabs the attention of the President and his prey.

Taeyeon froze as she thinks of what she should do next; Evacuation.

Taeyeon was flustered, she stuttered "S-so-rry" then clumsily close the door with a loud 'Bang'.

 

The other co-workers enjoying the food she brought, already guessed what she saw, as they harmoniously thought 'I can't save you after you have seen that'.


Taeyeon can't help but kept recalling about the scene just now, especially when her eyes met the President.

There was something that captivates her.

She wonders what was it.


Just then, as she was in a dazed, the President and his female partner came out from his office.


The president's hair was a mess, his clothes were wrinkled. While his female partner was doing her make-up as he sends her to the elevator.

"I will see you tomor-" The woman was cut off, as the President tells her not to come anymore.

The woman was offended as she bites her lips in embarrassment and her face was red with fury.

The woman stomps off.

 


Taeyeon's co-workers were trying hard to hold in their laughter as they stood near Taeyeon.

The president wasn't happy with that and walk towards them.

The employees were frightened and quickly scramble off before he reached, leaving only him and Taeyeon by the time he reached.


A smirk spread across his face, "Are you the new secretary?"

"Hmm? Ah, yes" Taeyeon has a confused look and instinctively answered the question without knowing who is talking to her.

"Omo!!" She gasps when she saw who is in front of her, the President.

 


The President looks young, no one would believe that such a young man would be the President of a huge corporation if no one tells them.

 


The President looks at Taeyeon with a friendly smile as if nothing happened earlier, but what comes next shocks her even though she did expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter