Chapter 3

Thank you for everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                “Sir I have a question” the girl beside me raises her hand to ask the question to teacher. I think how she has the question when she does not even care about the lecture. She looks like she is bored or getting annoyed by the lecture. So, I am curious about her question. “Sir.. does crossdressing mean that person is gay?” wait..what was that? I look at her and she is like a kid is asking question to her parents like she is pretending innocent. Now the teacher is speechless and looking at me. I think he did not except that kind of question.

                And I think I am hearing some giggle from behind and I feel like their eyes are on me. I am confused is she talking about me or what. “I’m sorry miss but I don’t think your question is related to the subject today” “but if the student wants to know something, the teacher has to explain and give an answer right? That’s what teachers job is” The teacher sighs “Okay..I will answer for you..appearance and outfit is nothing to do with the uality, even the person is manly or girly, still can be gay . ..so even crossdressing doesn’t prove that being gay or not. “ She raises her her eyebrows like now she understands “if you are asking that kind of question to be discreditable someone, I really defend that.” “being discreditable someone…what do you mean sir?” then she rolls her eyes and looks at me “opps..sorry ..that was just coincidence”      I cannot even lift my head and kind of sweaty.  Thanks god the class is over.

                I furrow my eyebrows and look at her. She acting like so innocent that she did nothing wrong before. Then she even high five with her friend who is beside me. What kind of girl is that…still high school student she think she is. I just shake my head and faster keep my things and go out of the class.

                I really want to work part time job and pay back to my mother but there is contract that I cannot work and just have to study for scholarship except holidays. So, I always study in the library after class until dinner time and study again. Today is Friday so I decided to take a rest for today and explore the campus. And I found the scenery that may be can catch the sunset, beside the kind of old building. May be I can see the sun set from the building. The building is like kind of store rooms and some painting rooms. I think this building is best for people who want to stay alone and relax.

                When I pass the room, I guess I just hear the music sound. The room has 2 doors. I see the two girls are sitting and reading books at the other door and I am at another door. They are focusing on the books so they don’t see me. I wonder what that music comes from. I open the door very slowly and go inside the room very quietly. The song playing is very nice. Wait this is Korean song. I think this is Taeyang song called Eyes,Nose,Lips.

                I walk to the large glass which is I can see the beautiful sunset scenery from the room. Then my eyes walk to the chair facing the view. I can see the girl side profile, and she is closing her eyes. May be not like sleeping but like taking a relax. Wait..Now I remember the two girls outside the room I saw just now is who I did bang last time in front of the rest room. So, this girl must be the rest one who has the genius brain in designs.

                I smile automatically. I never knew I will be seeing her again in this place. This is not coincidence, this is fate. I got shook by her sudden question “who is that?” she turns around to my side and still closing her eyes. “Is that Si (the helper girl) ? can help me bring the sunglasses? It’s time to go home.” I am confused for a while. Why she..? I give the sunglasses which is on the table beside her to her. She put her sunglasses on and now looks at me. “Who are you? Why are you here?” wait..did not she see me just now. “Arr…I am just I am just wondering where the music come from..So I came inside the room..I really did not know you are here sorry.”

                Just at the time, the two girls from outside come inside and stand beside her. I guess she understand what just happened. “I am sorry. I thought you are one of my assistants.” “That’s all right. No problem.” “then excuse us..we are going back now” “okay…umm..are you a Korean perhaps? Cause I heard the Korean song you played” she smiles and nods. She is not even asking are you Korean too? I want to say yes. After the two girls keep her things, they are about to leave. “If you don’t mind..may I ask your name please?” “Mina…my name is Mina” She is leaving and when at the door, she turns back to me and hesitating to say something but she tells slowly. “I have serious eye problems that’s why I got you wrong sorry about that… “ I don’t know what to reply to her then she continues “May I ask you a question too?” I can just nod  “What is your t-shirt colour?” I think about her question like two times with confusion and I look at my t- shirt. “It’s yellow…”

                “That is nice colour for that t shirt. Honestly.... I am colour blind also that’s why I asked you..thank you….. and bye” her smile fades as she turns around then leaves me behind. I was so confused just now so I have to sit and think slowly about what just happened. Oh so she has the vision problems and colour blind as well. Now I understand.  At the moment I look at the scenery through the glass    “She missed to see the sun set view……”

                Now I remember what is missing in her sketch drawings. “the colours…  which can complete the beautiful design” ….

 

Nay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter